Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

luxury handset posted:

i really have no idea what the gently caress they're trying to accomplish in this video and i refuse to read any explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQHANo12Dw

at 1:10 i assume "bAAOH" is russian for "boom"

Oh my god. You did not want an explanation, well rebel Luhansk got themselves an insane scientist. He just said, propane is inert abut what if we take to boiling point? What if wqe boil propane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This thread is kinda freaky and cool. And dangerous I guess.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

This thread is kinda freaky and cool. And dangerous I guess.

Чел, все заебись. THere is actually a thing

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Sekenr posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAN7fLMXYeY

Pls help me god.

Of course the Orthodox Church of Ukraine wants to split up from kremlin. Because they are so superior electrically to anything that patriarchy can produce

what if we all chime in, and give them the money for one billion volts

Only in warzone. Ok, Nikita just taken a megavolt in his body. Literally an insane scientist

I love how he goes from abject terror at the start to complete joy when he realises he's basically thor

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
This channel is great.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
https://youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI

I dont know if this one was linked but he shoots his buddy with a drat microwave gun while hes riding a scooter it stops the drat scooter in its tracks and starts an electrical fire lol. The outfits are top notch in this one.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This is the weirdest channel. He bought a RC car, ripped out the radio, replaced it with an Arduino with WIFI and a portable cellular hotspot so he could drive the car around over the internet.

So then he wrapped the entire car in fireworks and watched everyone in town run away from it thinking it was an IED or someshit.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

underage at the vape shop posted:

They have bigger things to worry about than babushka's rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxP1oozgIvA

~50 seconds in, what do they have against Pisces?

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Philthy posted:

This is the weirdest channel. He bought a RC car, ripped out the radio, replaced it with an Arduino with WIFI and a portable cellular hotspot so he could drive the car around over the internet.

So then he wrapped the entire car in fireworks and watched everyone in town run away from it thinking it was an IED or someshit.

Lol some of the stuff they do would be some Guantanamo bay worthy poo poo in the US

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Stanky Bean posted:

That's from before they connected it to a bank of 18650 cells and made it portable. They have one where they go around looking like spacemen in aluminum suits frying stereos and scooters from range

Oh, so when you said "They have one where they go around looking like spacemen in aluminum suits frying stereos and scooters from range", you actually meant "They have one where they go around looking like spacemen in aluminum suits frying stereos and scooters from range while one of them is riding that scooter without face protection"

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
This channel is a serious pro click. Nobody ghetto jury rigs like the Eastern Europeans, and this is just like the science version of that.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Theres one where they make a diving helmet out of a glass bowl and another out of a propane tank.

Theres a kind of boring one where they travel and it was translated but from what i gather they are paid to entertain children at a music festival. They are literally pouring liquid nitrogen on kids and burning themselves with it. At one point he accidently blows up a big rear end coke bottle after shooting it uo in the air over the kids heads. Like super lucky it didnt just punch right through a kid lol. Bunch of russian moms glaring disapproval. Its good stuff.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Good poo poo OP

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Also where the gently caress are they? The city is basically abondoned when the go in there, like nobody lives there its a giant ghost town.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

DogonCrook posted:

Also where the gently caress are they? The city is basically abondoned when the go in there, like nobody lives there its a giant ghost town.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhansk

Somebody said they are there. Link should explain why it's deserted.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Jeza posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhansk

Somebody said they are there. Link should explain why it's deserted.

Thanks. Kinda more worried about this situation than these dudes shocking themselves to be honest. Its loving bleak. gently caress.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

DogonCrook posted:

Thanks. Kinda more worried about this situation than these dudes shocking themselves to be honest. Its loving bleak. gently caress.

Wait to you see videos of Russian kids jumping off buildings into one story tall snow drifts.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

DogonCrook posted:

They talk about it abit in a few different vidoes. Everyone moved out because of the war, most of the people who are in the city are soldiers or people like them, just there for some dumb reason like entertaining random assholes on the net. Everytime you see them in the city there's always shooting or explosions in the background and they are scared of sticking around in an area too long. There is a video where they just go hang out on some rooftops with a ghetto rear end device thats sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, and connect it to a speaker so they can "listen" to the radiation. There's just noone there to stop them.

There's a video where they drive past a ghetto rear end not-russian-army rebel settlement, and they are seriously worried they are about to have their cameras stolen by them

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

underage at the vape shop posted:

They talk about it abit in a few different vidoes. Everyone moved out because of the war, most of the people who are in the city are soldiers or people like them, just there for some dumb reason like entertaining random assholes on the net. Everytime you see them in the city there's always shooting or explosions in the background and they are scared of sticking around in an area too long. There is a video where they just go hang out on some rooftops with a ghetto rear end device thats sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, and connect it to a speaker so they can "listen" to the radiation. There's just noone there to stop them.

There's a video where they drive past a ghetto rear end not-russian-army rebel settlement, and they are seriously worried they are about to have their cameras stolen by them

Yeah i saw the rooftop one. In the hitchiking to moscow they go through 6 checkpoints and the actual warzone. They dont really show much but the roadbloacks are just piles of tires lol

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010
We need to help fund these crazy slavic bastards

It's time to take this thread to the next level

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

OregonDonor posted:

We need to help fund these crazy slavic bastards

Pretty sure finding these dudes will get you a homeland security visit

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

Pretty sure finding these dudes will get you a homeland security visit

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEsBjnRPR4M

All the tests ended in explosive failure, but we moved ahead anyway and basically attached a bomb to a bike. Waow! Look at all that smoke!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
they made a lightning kite

and then had to run away because they were worried the giant lightning strike might be mistaken for a bomb by the military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKvE5CXlcaI

quote:

The lightning near, in addition it is called by you, this is real wonder. You for sure would be interesting to know, how we succeeded caught a lightning? How we cold see the place where lightning strike! What we felt, when we was in immediate proximity to this frightful element? And what happened with our equipment after the thunder-storm? I show all in details in this video. In the last video I had tied a thin wire to snake and ran it in the rain, but it didn’t work. Now I have further developed this technology and has applied to the wire high voltage from The Soviet TV "Youth". At the anode of tube it uses 10 000 volts! This is enough to cause initial ionization. In the dark, you can even see the glow corona discharge at the tip of the wire, which is attached to the top of the snake. I went out of town on a high hill In stormy weather, with a portable TV "Youth" which I turn on by accumulator. The case of TV I've earthed, and connected the high-voltage terminal to a thin copper wire wound on the bottle. While kite gained altitude, the wire was unwind from a bottle. Meanwhile, I watched the process from a safe location. The kite rise then fell, from what the wire touched the ground and sparked. When was the next gust of wind, kite abruptly jerked up and lightning with a deafening crack bang TV. I didn't expect that from lightning will so strong shock wave, which threw my camera away. The thrill of lightning just indescribable! The sound is like an explosion of an artillery projectile, only stronger and sharper. Flash of lightning - is something wonder! I well scrutinize it, because I saw her a few minutes, especially when blinking eyes. And inner feelings beyond words! We are is not immediately came to ourselves after lightning. I couldn't believe what it possible do-it-yourself! Then, we like as not quite sane ran through the woods, fearing that to such noise can come the military.

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Sep 11, 2018

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

It was a video just of that. A surplus X-ray source, that some kid got a hold of and wired up in his bedroom. He then held his hand up to it, and you could see his hand casting a shadow, and the bones of his hand casting a darker shadow on the paper.

Freaky stuff.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I keep waffling back and forth on whether or not this guy legit knows electronics/physics or not.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I thought this thread was going to have people climbing up buildings without harnesses and stuff. Instead this is a bunch of nerd poo poo!

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Cyril Sneer posted:

I keep waffling back and forth on whether or not this guy legit knows electronics/physics or not.

he knows he just doesnt give a gently caress about his safety in true soviet style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8nmlvsJJnM

This video isn't exciting, but its them going to moscow for a youtube festival. They have no money or car so they get there by hitchhiking. It's really heartwarming, they are so happy and grateful to be there, I don't think they get the opportunity to leave home much.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
May not be exciting but it's super interesting

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Dumb Lowtax posted:

May not be exciting but it's super interesting

its a really good slice of life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
The 10 year old me who was excited about that knife catalog thread is also happy to see this thread as well. Now we just need a ninja thread and my final form can appear.

• Locked thread