Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Half the episode is a really cheap licensed song and other half is another peter and chicken fight with no attempt at incorporating humor. The last minute is a “the more you know” parody and dan quaile is involved for no reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

There is a 100% chance that they did an actual Truman capote joke and I bet I can find it

quagmire got mugged and he had a white wallet, like truman capote

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Dennis System posted:

Patrick Stewart has been a voice on Family Guy many times and if Family Guy is good enough for Patrick Stewart then it's good enough for a bunch of freakin' goons.

this logic tells us what we already know

american dad is the superior cartoon from noted closet case seth mcdonalds

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
"Hey Dad, do you think you could help teach me how to talk to girls?"

"Not now, Chris. Let's reminisce about the time I was married to Ruth Bader Ginsburg..."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Family Guy Peter Becomes A Millennial

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00_mHtsdVI

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

It was funny/sad when a bunch of white reviewers came out and said how brave that episode was.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

drat I can't remember the last time I saw a thread rated crap

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Gaunab posted:

It was funny/sad when a bunch of white reviewers came out and said how brave that episode was.

South Park is garbage. It used to be funny garbage, but now they believe their own bullshit.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Honky Dong Country posted:

drat I can't remember the last time I saw a thread rated crap

The episode didn’t capture just how upset millennials get when you make fun of us and hurt our feelings.

After seeing that ep, I had spend a few extra hours with my cuddle group. We cried for hours and cuddled long in to the night.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
People being unable to laugh at themselves is always a downer

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
“Family Guy’s high art has turned the mirror in the goons. The veil is shattered” - retards

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Is anything as off the mark as that South Park episode on hate crimes? It might be the whitest thing ever made.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Important Information: Homer was a Boomer when The Simpsons started (age 34 in 1991, meaning he was born in 1957) but now he's a part of GenX (most recent age 39, meaning he was born in 1979). Peter Griffin has always been 44, which means he's older than Homer.

If Homer stays the same age for much longer he'll become a Millennial. However, if he does age and Peter doesn't, it will collapse the Fox animation continuum.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

the fact that people still watch family guy is pretty pathetic imo

I know a few people who still watch it and they don't even laugh when they do, they just kinda zone out and chuckle once or twice an episode

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
It's fine. I don't watch it anymore, but it's okay at doing what it does.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

It’s like pizza at a Chinese buffet. I’m not about to go grab some, but I see it over there, doing its thing, and I have some respect for that.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This is seriously one of the worst posts in GBS history.

Holy Crossfit! A twenty something got super triggered! #massiveventiworstpostbrah

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sockser posted:

It’s like pizza at a Chinese buffet. I’m not about to go grab some, but I see it over there, doing its thing, and I have some respect for that.

One of the most amazingly gooey cheeseburgers I've ever had I got at a mexican restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

"Hey Dad, I'm going to the store to buy some avocados. I want to make avocado toast."

"...shut up, Meg."

• Locked thread