Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

A French accented verbal beat down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

A

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
A, she can be a priss all she wants but she needs to take this seriously.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

A

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
So hey.

I'm sorry, but I think its best if I just close this down now. Honestly, I probably should have ended the story when the timeline was re-written, and if you'd like to think of that as the actual end its probably for the best. While I had some ideas for 'River as a HORUS-ronin', they never really gelled in my head and 2020 has pretty much killed my ability to fit the remaining pieces together.

Thanks everyone for reading and voting, it was very encouraging, and once again I'm sorry it ends this way.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

PoultryGeist posted:

So hey.

I'm sorry, but I think its best if I just close this down now. Honestly, I probably should have ended the story when the timeline was re-written, and if you'd like to think of that as the actual end its probably for the best. While I had some ideas for 'River as a HORUS-ronin', they never really gelled in my head and 2020 has pretty much killed my ability to fit the remaining pieces together.

Thanks everyone for reading and voting, it was very encouraging, and once again I'm sorry it ends this way.

ah, too sad. It was fun while it lasted, so thank you for all the effort!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Thank you!!! This was a fun game!!

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Yeah it ended pretty nicely there, and I'm more than fine to cut it off there retroactively. I really, really enjoyed this!

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Thanks for running this!

Geburan
Nov 4, 2010
It was a fun read. Thanks for your work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I'm sad to see the end of this tale, but I thoroughly enjoyed every update. Thank you.