Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zinglon's ale
Nov 29, 2004

uh oh

Mozi posted:

'sir! the almonds in unit 24 - i'm seeing unusually high readings here...'

'they... they aren't activating, are they? we aren't prepared!'

'i can't shut it down! the activation is self-sustaining! power levels over 9000!'

'god have mercy...'

why didn't anybody quote this yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Why doesn't this idiot shift his entire schedule forward five hours and attempt to live like a person and not a loving toddler with IBS?

Avoiding the wife. This way he probably gets a solid 4 hours alone before anyone in his family wakes up. By the time she is up and getting the kids ready for school he's in his 3 hours of golf+snack+cryo time. He basically doesn't need to see any of the people he lives with until his 11 am family+work time, and most of that is probably spend on 'work'. He has basically arranged things so that even neither of them are working he won't need to see her more than 2 hours a day.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Halser posted:

does all that and still misses injecting activated almonds into his balls, what a waste of time

drat I feel healthier just reading this

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Often Abbreviated posted:

If the loving presidetn can find time for eighteen holes then some scrub tier b-list actor can too

B-list?!?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Personally, I find that 2:45 AM is the perfect time to talk to God.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Marky Mark seems to be an actor who likes to remind the world that he is a very serious tough type who is also very much heterosexual and tough not gay but tough man.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RobattoJesus posted:

Mark Wahlberg has been method acting a guy who beats up asians and was subsequently jailed for the past 25 years.

His daily prison simulation includes eating gruel, waking up at 2am, and forcefully sodomizing himself in the shower for 90 minutes each day.

These things show Mark's dedication to the craft and has helped him take on challenging roles like transformers man and talking teddy bear owner

Uhh this is the 80s we're talking about. Straight up murdering Asians was considered a minor issue

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
is he over getting called marky mark yet or is he still eternally bitchmade?

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
please do not beat me into a state of vietnamese blindness mr. Mark Wahlberg sir

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
he doesn't spend 90 mins in the shower and then magically teleport to the golf course op

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

he doesn't spend 90 mins in the shower and then magically teleport to the golf course op

Well of course not. He obviously has a chute that opens up under his shower that sends him straight off to the golf course.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

lol but seriously I posted:

please do not beat me into a state of vietnamese blindness mr. Mark Wahlberg sir

*extremely boston accent* hey he was bloind befah

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Jose posted:

i'm the alkalised water with added acid

This really is the dumbest poo poo

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I hope that his wife calls him Marky Markiplier in a really cutesy way and this causes him to spend 90 minutes in the shower, crying and beating off.

Stars really are just like us.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

lol but seriously I posted:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
that guy was blind BEFORE the attack, which makes it even more hosed up

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Maybe he was trying to fix the guy's vision? Like when the TV doesn't work and then you hit it and then it works again.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Cosmik Slop posted:

Maybe he was trying to fix the guy's vision? Like when the TV doesn't work and then you hit it and then it works again.

that was his defense in court. but throwing rocks at the black kids. . .

Malah
May 18, 2015

Everyone knows goddamn well what he was doing in the shower.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Prayer time, heh.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

Prayer time, heh.

Still shaking hands with the bishop.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Casimir Radon posted:

Prayer time, heh.

Can you believe such bullshit. He's one of those kind.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

Im not a huge racist, but

On to you marky

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Malah posted:

"Feeling" the "Vibrations"?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
btw that song is pretty funny if you actually look at the lyrics and compare them to Marky Mark himself at the time

quote:

Yo it's about that time
To bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme
I'm a get mine so get yours
I wanna see sweat comin' out your pores
On the house tip is how I'm swinging this
Strictly hip hop boy I ain't singing this
Bringing this to the entire nation
Black, white, red, brown
Feel the vibration

This is only a handful of years after shouting "kill the friend of the family, kill the friend of the family" at african american people whom he was throwing bricks at

quote:

The vibrations good like Sunkist
Many wanna know who done this
Marky Mark and I'm here to move you
Rhymes will groove you
And I'm here to prove to you
That we can party on the positive side
And pump positive vibes
So come along for the ride
Making you feel the rhythm is my occupation
So feel the vibration
Come on come on
Feel it feel it
Feel the vibration

Good Vibrations came out in 1991, three years after beating the poo poo out of a vietnamese guy for the crime of being that ethnicity

quote:

Donnie D's on the back up
Drug free so put the crack up
No need for speed
I'm anti d-r-u-g-g-I-e my
Body is healthy
And rhymes makes me wealthy
And the funky bunch helps me
To bring you a show with no intoxication
Come on feel the vibration

Mark Wahlberg dealt heroin and opiates and at the time of recording this very song was addicted to at least cocaine if not some of the drugs he peddled

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Sep 16, 2018

Vakal
May 11, 2008

tote up a bags posted:

8:00 snack
9:30 cyro chamber recovery

what snack takes an hour and a half to consume + then puts you into a catatonic state

Polar bear liver.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Is the Goku Chamber for hangover recovery?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Malah posted:

Crying.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
If Mr Wahlberg needs a hand showering I volunteer to help.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Stocky Manhood posted:

This really is the dumbest poo poo

Thinking the pH of the water you drink matters at all if it doesn't physically hurt your mouth is the dumbest poo poo. Let me just dump this basic water into my stomach that is full of hydrochloric acid so that my blood which is pH buffered anyway can stay at the right acidity?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

CJacobs posted:

Mark Wahlberg dealt heroin and opiates and at the time of recording this very song was addicted to at least cocaine if not some of the drugs he peddled

huh, so is this the white version of a rapper with songs about dealing that they never did?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Malah posted:

Scrubbing Vietnamese blood off?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Luvcow posted:

i enjoyed it

also he seems like he was undoubtedly a little poo poo head from southie when he was a kid but i'd hope he's at least changed/grown up/matured since then. like we all did dumb poo poo when we were kids, albeit perhaps we all didn't do the insanely dumb violent racist abhorrent poo poo he did as a kid.

Whom among us hasn't temp murdered some random guy on the street because of his race, or at least skateboarded on city property.

Personally, I'm glad to hear that he's grown past it and has learned to most suppress his murderous rage against asians.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

He is good when he is allowed to be Mark Wahlberg (an energetic but extremely dumb guy). When they try to make him a normal action protagonist he sucks. Other people can play Hero McBlandy and seem charismatic, he can't.

I recently saw a Mark Wahlberg in a film where he was supposed to be an English literature professor and it was more ridiculous than Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist. His agent really should throw away all scripts where he is supposed to have an IQ over 90.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

I recently saw a Mark Wahlberg in a film where he was supposed to be an English literature professor and it was more ridiculous than Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist. His agent really should throw away all scripts where he is supposed to have an IQ over 90.

I'd watch a movie about the Green River Killer starring Marky Mark.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dudeness posted:

I'd watch a movie about the Green River Killer starring Marky Mark.

He's the white rapper, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

That would require him to rework picking his kids up from school into his schedule (unless he picked them up at 8:00pm), and that's probably too much effort.

He probably has enough money to pay someone to do just that for him

E: Unless he doesn't want his kids to see what he stores in his cryo chamber.

• Locked thread