Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Cephalectomy posted:

A local guy here just got busted for crashing his car while high on meth and trying to auto fellate. They found him with his dick still in he own mouf

Please make a thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Cephalectomy posted:

A local guy here just got busted for crashing his car while high on meth and trying to auto fellate. They found him with his dick still in he own mouf

This man should represent America on the world stage

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

doesnt self sucking feel like sucking dick more than having your dick sucked? its the table tennis of the sex olympics

Yah that's a good way of putting it. It's hard to concentrate on the sensation and like I said the discomfort just makes it super difficult to focus on it.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Reed Richards gives up superscience and becomes a pro-athlete, hawking Gatorade and Wheaties.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Cephalectomy posted:

I feel like this is one of the guys being introduced in Armaggeddon, expect instead of having to drill into an asteroid they've gotta

well

• Locked thread