Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2

This makes sense because I have noticed recently that whenever I pop a molly, black ooze starts bursting out of my ink sack uncontrollably. People are repulsed at first, but then when the DJ plays my favourite Darude track, they see that my skin colour is shifting to the pace of the beat and potential mates begin to flock around me.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/09/octopuses-on-ecstasy-prefer-each-other-to-chewbacca/570763/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
but can you imagine the interplay of FOUR levitation wands going at the same time??

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
At first they used too high a dose, and the animals “freaked out and did all these color changes,” Dölen says.

:stonklol:

Dungeon Ecology

i like mdma

i like octopii

hth

Macnult

article posted:

“...They even exposed their [underside], where their mouth is, which is not something octopuses usually do.”

scientist: “such intelligent creatures - I can only imagine what they must be thinking about”

octopus: “hahaha i haaave a mouth”

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i feel pretty unchill about giving cephalopods drugs without consent; we're going to need some squid lawyers and a few investigative journalist octopi for this.

cda

by Hand Knit

krampster2

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

lol

• Locked thread