Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goonerousity

aww yeah
do they sleep in trees? or hide in bushes? run for senate? was the first guy who asked that question running around digging holes expecting to find squirrels let alone something interesting?

I’ve never seen a squirrel at night :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Goonerousity posted:

do they sleep in trees? or hide in bushes? run for senate? was the first guy who asked that question running around digging holes expecting to find squirrels let alone something interesting?

they have jobs, op. what, you think they support themselves and their families on a few stockpiled acorns? not in this economy! these days squirrels tend to be employed by amazon (they are the backbone of prime 2-day delivery), google (very talented at blanking out faces on google maps), and facebook (squirrels are responsible for 77% of all facebook likes). so-called "self-driving cars" actually have a bunch of squirrels under the hood, what seems to be a techno-utopian concept is actually just a jobs program pandering to the squirrel vote.

Dungeon Ecology

*downtrodden squirrel in necktie enters the nest, closes wooden circle behind him and hangs hat on small twig, sighs*

*walks to fridge, cracks open a cold acorn, plops down on nest of hair and threads*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Me: "oh just lookatim! he's so cute in that little outfit like a little person!"

Squirrel: "um, your straws are in the bag, thanks for calling ubereats"

Me, later: "I thought the pad thai had peanuts on top, they must have forgot :( "

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*interior of chip n dales, a small bachelorette party of women with penis hats cheers as a tired and nervous squirrel is pushed out onto the stage, a small ill-fitting bowtie slung around his neck, his gigantic nuts dragging behind him, the squirrel shrugs and looks into the camera* "it's a living..."

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

*interior of chip n dales, a small bachelorette party of women with penis hats cheers as a tired and nervous squirrel is pushed out onto the stage, a small ill-fitting bowtie slung around his neck, his gigantic nuts dragging behind him, the squirrel shrugs and looks into the camera* "it's a living..."

lol @ this and thread so far

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sounds like a p mindful rodent

Senior Management

Night court

:jerry:

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Goonerousity posted:

This female squirrel complained to me once that she never sees her mate at night.

He comes home just before sunset, they start to get frisky, then he nuts and bolts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

• Locked thread