Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:synpa:

obey this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
wait do you mean to ask if my friends "ohhh bae" me? if so, yes

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Yes.

I usually command them to have sex with my spouse, take my stuff and make fun of my lisp.

My boys got my back.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nirvikalpa posted:

My best friend and I met several years ago. We live in separate countries but when we get together now we love to play dress up, house, and beauty salon.

Serial killer, or run of the mill pervert? Only time will tell!

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a friend that enjoys hanging out

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nirvikalpa posted:

I love how my best friend is very obedient. Whenever I ask them to kiss me they always do so. Smooch! It is so cute.

Just wondering if this is a trait other people value in their friends?

Ill tie you to a chair and break all your toes with a hammer, and make sure the bone fragments get lodged in youre heart.

death by toe bones

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Nirvikalpa posted:

I love how my best friend is very obedient. Whenever I ask them to kiss me they always do so. Smooch! It is so cute.

Just wondering if this is a trait other people value in their friends?

I'm sorry this kind of behavior is utterly alien to me. Maybe because I am from a family of contrarian, stubborn assholes and I value that in my friends, too. Every time you ask one of us to do something, our brain rolls a broken, eleven-sided dice to see what catastrophic outcome will happen

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Libluini posted:

I'm sorry this kind of behavior is utterly alien to me. Maybe because I am from a family of contrarian, stubborn assholes and I value that in my friends, too. Every time you ask one of us to do something, our brain rolls a broken, eleven-sided dice to see what catastrophic outcome will happen

*holds up spork*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
All my friends know if they don't obey me they will have their organs hooked up to the worst kind of electricity for 1000 years per individual infraction. I am the stimperor of the fourth stimpire btw.

• Locked thread