Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stooge

Me: you know, darling, when I first met you I thought you were a real hardass.

*Coconut sits there blankly*

Me: But once I got to know you, I found that beneath that hard exterior, is a soft, sensitive, milky, caring woman. I love you. Happy anniversary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

google THIS posted:

Me: (sitting on the curb next to a cop holding an ice pack over my eye as my coconut wife gets led away in handcuffs) It's not her fault. She just...needs help.

i lol'd a little too much when i read this

Macnult

BrownianMotion posted:

the waitress sets a fresh coconut on my table "you're too young for me." the coconut is silent. reflecting for a moment, i say "i'm telling you, i've seen ones like you in my past and i'm dangerous." a bus-boy bumps the table and the coconut rolls towards me. "you like dangerous boys?"

kalel

I try to forgive her for the abuse. She had ptsd from when her ex got split in half and turned into a coconut bikini

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

BrownianMotion posted:

the waitress sets a fresh coconut on my table "you're too young for me." the coconut is silent. reflecting for a moment, i say "i'm telling you, i've seen ones like you in my past and i'm dangerous." a bus-boy bumps the table and the coconut rolls towards me. "you like dangerous boys?"

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I try to forgive her for the abuse. She had ptsd from when her ex got split in half and turned into a coconut bikini

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
working at a men's clinic in the inner city, i see a lot of young men with obvious coconut-caused injuries. it's always "i fell in the fruit aisle" or some other excuse

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
https://twitter.com/ned_donovan/status/1046767105687920640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

The security guard gestures at my bulbous crotch. "hehe. you smuggling a coconut betwixt your loins, or are you just happy to see me?" i whip out my SPAS-12. "blow up my wife, and I'll blow you away"