Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's time to start preparations for the second most important autumnal celebration, that most famous day on November 23rd: Wolfenoot.

https://wolfenoot.com

This year, as every year henceforth, we shall mark the 23rd day of November by eating roasted meat like wolves, or if you don't eat meat, pizza is also good because it's in the shape of the full moon. Also we shall decorate a cake to be like the full moon, maybe with some little wolfiebros around it because wolves are cool and good. Will you be joining me, denizens of BYOB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I am down with this holiday! also I think it might be a good excuse to watch werewolf movies. doing so while eating pizza, possibly carnivorously topped (hello prosciutto), might just be a memorable holiday indeed.

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

*opening my closet full of wolf shirts* ahh which one...

alnilam

just hanging out with my "pack" (friends), howling at the "moon" (pizza), "marking" our territory (pissing on stuff)

alnilam

Wolf jokes aside I genuinely love wolves they rule

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Wolf jokes aside I genuinely love wolves they rule

agreed, wolves are basically the best version of dogs other than uh, dogs, and coyotes, and dingoes

dingoes are basically cool wolves who are just like, not wearing wolf clothes because it's hot where they live (an they're frisky)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

idea: what if instead of just having halloween, we have wolfenoot but we have wolfenoot even which we call HOWLoween, and we get ready by eatin moon pies and thinkin about wolf stuff to do (like bein cool, digging some holes, maybe thinkin about all the ways we can put on a business suit and definitely work a job like that wolf they hired on wall street once, he was a good doggo)

Stooge

hamjobs posted:

idea: what if instead of just having halloween, we have wolfenoot but we have wolfenoot even which we call HOWLoween, and we get ready by eatin moon pies and thinkin about wolf stuff to do (like bein cool, digging some holes, maybe thinkin about all the ways we can put on a business suit and definitely work a job like that wolf they hired on wall street once, he was a good doggo)

Aw he'll ye'ah, we can having barking competitions, tips on dealing with an owner that pretends to throw the ball, and swap tips on the best trees to pee on.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stooge posted:

Aw he'll ye'ah, we can having barking competitions, tips on dealing with an owner that pretends to throw the ball, and swap tips on the best trees to pee on.

oh yeaaaah OH YEAH we can totally do that and then share some weird jerky treats

lemme ask my dog how to howl real quick tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
trying to recruit college kids for my Werewolf: The Fornootening LARP, end up Chief Lube Attendant at the Bad Dragon Dildo Camp during Burning Furs.

crimes

• Locked thread