Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToastGhost

20% cooler

SKELETONWORLD
RULES: You will play a party of Skeletons whos quest is to find Skeleton Love. to find Skeleton Love you have to collect 6 Magic Keys to open the Magic Door. There is a 10% chance that every human has the key. the only way to get a Magic Key from a human is to
SCARE THE PANTS OFF OF THEM
MAKE EM LAUGH
or KILL THEM

YOU HAVE 5 STATS (roll 1d100 for each)
1) Backbones - how much stuff you can carry + HP you have
2) Funnybones - your ability to tickle ribs
3) Death-Causing - how easily you can cause humans to die
4) Armor
5) Skeleton Charisma - the most intriguing of all skeleton stats

Different skeletons have different powers. Please choose a skeleton from the list
1. ARMOR SKELETON
+16.6% increase of Armor Class per level. the Armor Skeleton can use any types of armor or weapons as long as it is rusty and gross or glowing. Armor Skeleton can hide in barrels, chests or suits of armor with perfect success, but moves 50% slower than humans.
2. MUSIC SKELETON
+16.6% Skeleton Charisma and Funnybones per level. Music Skeleton can play any instrument as long as the instrument is a saw, violin, piano, ukele, banjo, another skeleton’s ribs, his/her own ribs, or any other instrument. Music Skeleton can hide inside pianos and tuba cases with perfect success.
3. SEXY SKELETON
+23.3% Skeleton Charisma per level. Sexy Skeleton can wear any type of wig but has no other powers.
4. DANCIN’ SKELETON
+16.6% Skeleton Charisma per level. Dancin’ Skeleton can use any type of top hat, regular hat, cane, and/or any type of shoes which include clogs and tap-dancing shoes. Dancin’ Skeleton can perform a dance which hypnotizes humans unless they pass a Will Save of 25 + Skeleton Charisma Modifier of the Dancin’ Skeleton. Dancin’ Skeleton can hide in the ceiling or behind a curtain.
5. JACK SKELLINGTON of ALL TRADES
no bonuses to stats but you can use any items including chains. and make a mournful howl or a dance routine.
6. NECROMANCER SKELETON
makes more Skeletons. Every turn, the Necromancer Skeleton can create up to 1d7 more Skeletons who should be distributed equally among the Players (aka the Boners, as they are called in SKELETONWORLD). the new Skeletons should be rolled up as normal skeletons. Necromancer Skeleton can use any types of robes, witch hats, other hats, magic wands, staffs and daggers but gets no stat bonuses.

ENEMIES
There is a 33.3% chance of humans per room.
HUMANS PER ROOM (1d4)
1. 1 human
2. 1 human
3. 1d6 humans
4. 3d20 humans

HUMAN TYPES (1d6)
1. Small Human: 16 HP, -33.3 vs. Scares, does 1d4 damage per turn, +25 to Notice
2. Big Human (cowardly): 50 HP, -33.3 vs Scares, 1d12 damage
3. Big Human (normal): 50 HP, +16.6 vs Scares, 1d12 damage
4. Dumb Human: 33 HP, +50 vs Scares, -50 vs Notice, 1d10 damage
5. Old Human: Automatically gets the Willies! but cannot dance, 1d6 damage
6. Normal Human: 30 HP, 1d8 damage

SETTING
SKELETONWORLD is a series of rooms, which many of which have objects inside and some of them humans. roll randomly to determine these objects.

HOW THIS GAME WILL BE PLAYED
We will need AT LEAST 4 players (or BONERS) to start, though new skeletons will be given to any other forums member that wants in.

This is my second attempt at this, I literally just copied the first thread, if you remember my first attempt and are reading this then why haven't you posted your skeleton yet???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

if i find a hat with some hair glued to it so it looks like i have long hair, is that considered a hat, a wig, or both? also, if i scare the pants off of someone can i use those pants, or can other humans pick them up and put them on to provide additional defense against getting their pants scared off? lastly, if the pants have hair glued to them so it looks like i have really long leg hair is that pants, or a wig (or both)?

alnilam

I want to be a MUSIC SKELETON named SKELLY JELLY

e: pic of me

ChubbyChecker

im the sexe dancing skeleton

https://i.imgur.com/JYRnE2p.mp4

ToastGhost

20% cooler

artoke posted:

if i find a hat with some hair glued to it so it looks like i have long hair, is that considered a hat, a wig, or both? also, if i scare the pants off of someone can i use those pants, or can other humans pick them up and put them on to provide additional defense against getting their pants scared off? lastly, if the pants have hair glued to them so it looks like i have really long leg hair is that pants, or a wig (or both)?

It is considered both a hat and a wig, meaning the sexy skeleton can use it as part of his/her toolkit. Pants can be worn by armor skeletons or jack-skellingtons of all trades. Those would just be hairy pants (not a wig).

Anyway here are your stats for your ARMOR SKELETON probably named ARMORTOKE:
BB - 42
FB - 23
DC - 31
Armor - 72
SC - 40

alnilam posted:

I want to be a MUSIC SKELETON named SKELLY JELLY

e: pic of me

SKELLY JELLY
BB - 41
FB - 61
DC - 53
Armor - 5
SC - 10

ChubbyChecker posted:

im the sexe dancing skeleton
CHUBBY CHESTBONE
BB - 63
FB - 24
DC - 19
Armor - 38
SC - 72

Well that's good enough for me, let's get this show on the road!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zbjY8C8sOs
You are on BONE ISLAND. An enclosed space filled with an island, water, and presumably a lot of bones. You are inside one of Bone Island's famous taverns, the SLAUGHTERED SKELLYMAN.

I nominate FluffieDuckie to be the skeleton barkeep of this particular zone. Otherwise what do you do ???

There are no humans in this tavern.

super sweet best pal

I'll be a Music skeleton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVrYbKBrI7o

alnilam

I begin playing a chill downtempo jazz bar tune for my pals at the bar on my ribcage, and ask the bartender what's been up around these parts

also hmu with a Moscow Ghoul please

ty manifisto

artoke

ask the bartender if there is a boat around in need of a SKELETON crew...... get it?

also i'll order a PBR - a pink bone rum for those not in the know. kinda like a sunrise, but with rum and bones instead of tequila.

is my skeleton charisma high enough to tell if the bartender is cool enough to hook me up with some weed for the journey?

edit: ARMORTOKE is fantastic, thank you

super sweet best pal

I take a break from skull trumpet *doot*s to join in on the jazz song. If there's one thing music skeletons love more than blasting short notes out of the trumpet, it's playing slow jazz numbers.

ChubbyChecker

alnilam posted:

I begin playing a chill downtempo jazz bar tune for my pals at the bar on my ribcage, and ask the bartender what's been up around these parts

i'll get a hex on the beach and start dancing to his tunes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would also like to play if that's cool

i would like to be a NECROMANCER SKELETON named BIG BONE BOBBY

stats:

1) Backbones - how much stuff you can carry + HP you have: 79
2) Funnybones - your ability to tickle ribs: 54
3) Death-Causing - how easily you can cause humans to die: 67
4) Armor: 71
5) Skeleton Charisma - the most intriguing of all skeleton stats: 94

here is me:

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Oct 2, 2018

Stooge

i want to be a dog in a bone world

ToastGhost

20% cooler

super sweet best pal posted:

I'll be a Music skeleton.
Okay, make up your stats, you start with a single trumpet but if you acquire more skulls/trumpets you can use those too.

alnilam posted:

The jazz is all like *doo-doo-doo-boo-doo-dooo* and the bartender regards you amiably.

"Back again Ulnanim? Still looking for those keys?" He takes a puff of his cigarette that you can't smell, but if you could it'd be really funky.

He exhales. "Not much has changed since the last time, there's always humans who've fallen into our wonderful world whose skeletons need liberating."

He passes you the drink, a bright white frothing thing that you won't be able to taste, but you can still splash it all over your bones and remember how such things tasted.

artoke posted:

ask the bartender if there is a boat around in need of a SKELETON crew...... get it?

also i'll order a PBR - a pink bone rum for those not in the know. kinda like a sunrise, but with rum and bones instead of tequila.

is my skeleton charisma high enough to tell if the bartender is cool enough to hook me up with some weed for the journey?

edit: ARMORTOKE is fantastic, thank you
d100 = 39, oooh just barely

You get some black deathweed from him. It kills you if you're a human but otherwise only reminds you of how you became a skeleton if you are a skeleton and smoke it. That and it's got good death vibes.

super sweet best pal posted:

I take a break from skull trumpet *doot*s to join in on the jazz song. If there's one thing music skeletons love more than blasting short notes out of the trumpet, it's playing slow jazz numbers.
indeed

ChubbyChecker posted:

i'll get a hex on the beach and start dancing to his tunes
d100 = 52, success!

A girl skeleton, or skeleton with a wig and skirt covering her hips so you can't forensically or skeletonly determine gender, puts a fan over her jawbone and moves her head slightly towards you in what would be a wink if she had eyes or eyelids.

hamjobs posted:

i would also like to play if that's cool

i would like to be a NECROMANCER SKELETON named BIG BONE BOBBY

stats:

1) Backbones - how much stuff you can carry + HP you have: 79
2) Funnybones - your ability to tickle ribs: 54
3) Death-Causing - how easily you can cause humans to die: 67
4) Armor: 71
5) Skeleton Charisma - the most intriguing of all skeleton stats: 94
Good, thanks for making stats so I don't have to do it. Everyone welcomes you when you enter the tavern

Stooge posted:

i want to be a dog in a bone world

STOOGE THE BONE DOG

(Still roll for your 5 attributes then I'm treating you as a dog in Fallout Tactics.)

fe: wow that dog is big

ChubbyChecker

ToastGhost posted:

d100 = 52, success!

A girl skeleton, or skeleton with a wig and skirt covering her hips so you can't forensically or skeletonly determine gender, puts a fan over her jawbone and moves her head slightly towards you in what would be a wink if she had eyes or eyelids.

After the song ends, I go to her, and whisper: "Do you know why the graveyards are so noisy?"

ChubbyChecker

offgame: if you put s, m, l, or h before the .filetype you get a smaller pic, eg:

Stooge

ToastGhost posted:

STOOGE THE BONE DOG

(Still roll for your 5 attributes then I'm treating you as a dog in Fallout Tactics.)

fe: wow that dog is big

AROOOOOOOO
Im gonan eat your clavicles

Stats:

1) Backbones - 71
2) Funnybones - 21
3) Death-Causing - 85
4) Armor - 39
5) Skeleton Charisma - 20

Originally I got 88, 31, 89, 100, 100 but my good luck would be a) no fun, and b) nobody would believe me.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I summon more bonebuds so we can light the party bowl

ToastGhost

20% cooler
you gather your bone buds and your stoned bone buds and assemble a crew of HEARTY SKELETONS

Aight your first assignment is to kill some humans. You're going to sail off to the town of NEW BONELEANS to see if they have any humans hiding in their houses.

Everyone not cool with killing humans go join the local human advocacy group "We Torture Humans".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

Forgot about this. Tend to forget things when you're sick.

Trumpetskull
BB - 99
FB - 61
DC - 23
Armor - 10
SC - 69 (Nice)

Stooge posted:

Originally I got 88, 31, 89, 100, 100 but my good luck would be a) no fun, and b) nobody would believe me.

I used Orokos for mine, it saves roll results if you log in.

• Locked thread