Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dick Butkus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If a white person was named the "n" word would they be allowed to say their own name???

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

At work today one of my co-workers ran across a guy named:

Juan Nacho.

Like really? And that was his true legal name, not an alias or something

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

If a white person was named the "n" word would they be allowed to say their own name???

do it and find out bruv :grin:

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
WWII Historian Dick Loser.

Dredge
Mar 18, 2009
Once knew a guy from Durham, NC whose name was Durham Durham. I swear it's true.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I edit online news and get a ton of these! Best one ever is Richard Tips, who did indeed go by Dick. I'm also really fond of Coroner Rusty Clevenger, a recurring character in one particular station's news.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I knew a cop with the name Richard Short. He insisted on being called Dick Short.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4457175/

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dick Armey or however it was spelled.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I can’t imagine trying to explain sex jokes to that guys parents lol. :downs:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Guy at work is named Steve Niggas

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

When my dad was a police sergeant his superior was named Dick Hand, who was a morbidly obese shitheel

lawofeffect
May 19, 2013

I know a gynecologist whose name is Dr. Finger.

Dr Finger

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Iona Wolf

Dick Fear (he was like...22 when I met him)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Jon Pop

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

big nipples big life posted:

I knew a Mike Hunt growing up.

I worked with a Michael Hauck at a factory like ten years ago. Not a guy you'd wanna be on the bad side of, and the only Michael I've ever met who didn't shorten his name to Mike, for obvious reasons.

Aside from that there's a Lou Benis in town who's a realtor. His name pops up in the strangest places.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
One of the VPs at my old company was named Woody Johnson.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Someone at my work has the surname "Bogan", but I'm the only one who finds it funny since we're not in Australia.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I worked for a company that had a guy named Golden Wang

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Here's the best Norman Smiley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nByAZv2KuDw

Crotch Gandhi
Aug 22, 2018
My 5th grade teacher was Sharon Dick. As a bonus, her husband was named Harry.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://sites.google.com/site/robinrapeforjp/elect-robin-rape-for-justice-of-the-peace-pct-1-place-2

lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9D2-sC8wus

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

My girlfriends name is Maylee, her sister is named Mirinda (Which is a soft drink here, its like fanta, I don't know if you dirty foreigners have it)

One of our biggest account customers is named Gaye Hore.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

504 posted:

My girlfriends name is Maylee, her sister is named Mirinda (Which is a soft drink here, its like fanta, I don't know if you dirty foreigners have it)

One of our biggest account customers is named Gaye Hore.

Huh. We do have Mirinda in the US, multiple flavors sold as Tropicana Twisters. Not bad.

Looks like Mirinda is also Esperanto for wonderful, so there's that. Pretty cute name to give a little girl. Any Esperantists left in (I'm guessing) Asia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I'll have to tell her about the wonderful thing, that was deffernately not the intention.

• Locked thread