Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Omega is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Marsupial Ape posted:

Omega is the best.

Agreed, I definitely want to see more of her after TBB wraps in two weeks

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Larryb posted:

Agreed, I definitely want to see more of her after TBB wraps in two weeks

You know adult Omega will have a suit of armor incorporating pieces from all the boys’ armor. She’ll ending being the leader of something cool.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I’ll be sort of curious to see where she ends up after all this at least (possibly either continuing the mercenary life or joining up with the rebellion since she’s definitely no fan of the Empire and is willing to take action). Even if it turns out she does have some ability with the force I can’t really see her leaning into it much though

Whether any of her dads are making it out is a little less certain however

Larryb fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 17, 2024

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
I don’t know if the boys will be sacrificed at the end of the season, but it would be too fan-service-y for them to make it past the Rebellion Era.

I wonder if Echo’s cybernetics extend his life span. He’s practically a Dark Trooper as it is. I wonder how much Borg makeup Temeura would put up with…

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

As fun as these episodes are it sure feels like the season could've started here. Other than Crosshair being back not that much happened between Omega being in jail and Omega being in the communal area of the same jail.

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

stev posted:

As fun as these episodes are it sure feels like the season could've started here. Other than Crosshair being back not that much happened between Omega being in jail and Omega being in the communal area of the same jail.

She got some force chat and knows Ventress now, and we saw the doctor clone lady have some moments

But yeah it feels like they expected another season

I'm hoping it ends with a surprise announcement of Star Wars: Omega Squad and just actually continues

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Yeah, even if they do an extended series finale it seems like we’ve still got a decent amount of ground to cover in just two episodes so I’m hoping it just winds up spilling over into a new show as well

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Just so I am clear, Omega's blood is special not so much that because it is hide in Force bacteria, but because it can but used as a carrier to get M bugs from one person to another? As I understand it, Karr explained that you can't replicate high M count via cloning and you can't directly transfuse between individuals without lowering the M-Count.

Maybe the technology that the Imperial doctor was using on Grogu in the Mandalorian premiere is descended from Hemlock's work.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I liked that the super secure prison cells the kids are being kept in have wall tiles that just fall out, revealing a huge empty space you could drive an AT-AT through.

Very Empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2Or5rCN_Y

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

https://www.starwars.com/series/the-bad-batch/into-the-breach-episode-guide

Low-key kinda want the lighting guide color scheme on a buyable figure

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

That transparent R2 was pretty dope. Always a fan of electronics in transparent shells.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
This episode was toight

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner
This season's been weird. Episodes are fine, competently-made, but they all seem to have been twice as long as they really needed to be and ultimately the whole thing just circled back around to where the season started. Everything we learned could've easily been told more economically. This feels like a 4-6 episode arc they stretched like taffy.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

As others have commented, I wonder if making this season the last one was a decision made late into production (it'd explain the pacing at least)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I liked that the super secure prison cells the kids are being kept in have wall tiles that just fall out, revealing a huge empty space you could drive an AT-AT through.

Very Empire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2Or5rCN_Y

To be fair, those tiles had to be pried (and unscrewed?) out. Specifically the ones the droids use as the "load" bearing one.

One silly thing I noticed is that the whole group is basically color coded with the original three kids being Red, Blue, and Green, the toddler being White, and Omega being Yellow. Nice easy color coding I guess?