Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Its true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/23/uk-leader-keeps-quiet-over-failed-nuclear-missile-test-off-florida-coast.html

we tried this already

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

critical word there is failed

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

the uk should time travel and nuke itself in 1500 if it really wanted to save us all tbh

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if nukes just blew up the place they were shot at instead of having all this radiation bullshit the USA and russia could've nuked each other by now without harming any country that doesn't suck rear end. coulda been a win/win situation

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

critical word there is failed
you're not wrong

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i survived a hurricane and australia i think there is a reasonable chance i might survive this

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
we should gradually set off more and more nukes so the global radiation level rises and everything builds up an immunity

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Jose posted:

i survived a hurricane and australia i think there is a reasonable chance i might survive this

better odds than surviving brexit

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tetracube posted:

if nukes just blew up the place they were shot at instead of having all this radiation bullshit the USA and russia could've nuked each other by now without harming any country that doesn't suck rear end. coulda been a win/win situation

:goofy:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:goofy:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the US could easily afford to nuke itself right now if it wanted to

why is it always some other country that has to take any positive action to save the world

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you always post about america like your country's poo poo doesn't even remotely stink, and you don't post well at that

get that OUT of my face has issued a correction as of 05:30 on Oct 18, 2018

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

you always post about america like your country's poo poo doesn't even remotely stink, and you don't post well at that

this post is dumb as gently caress. read the loving thread title

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

get that OUT of my face posted:

shut the gently caress up septic

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
NOW thats what i call Brexit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Duscat posted:

the US could easily afford to nuke itself right now if it wanted to

why is it always some other country that has to take any positive action to save the world

yeah, whatever happened to personal responsibility???

• Locked thread