Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel

Finger Prince posted:

I wake up in a corner booth still sticky with the shame of last night's orgy at the most elite hooker club in San Francisco. God it smells terrible in here. Like even worse than last night. All the fake cheese powder and sickly sweet energy drink miasma can't mask the unwashed funk of the current occupants. I pull what's left of my fishnets over my flaccid cock and pick most of the feathers off my chrome buttplug (at least I hope it's mine) before depositing it in my clutch, wrap my boa around my neck and head towards the door. I look back and it seems nobody has noticed me. They're all staring at their computer screens, no other sound than the mechanical clicks of their keyboards and the crackle of mylar junk food bags. I tiptoe to the exit, heels in hand, and catch the eye of the bouncer. Same guy as last night. Tyrone? Tyrell? Tim? I mime a "what the gently caress" look at him and he just rolls his eyes and shrugs. Well, whatever pays the bills I guess. I head up the stairs and out into the fog.

:pcgaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
you roll a 5 and lose the roll of 15, fall down steps and die. ironman mode was on therefore your existence is forever forfeited.

• Locked thread