Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

My top 5 are as follows:

1. Buncha Muncha. Crisp amaretto wafer, rich lake salt liqueur, all wrapped in extra dark white chocolate? Heaven.

2. Frigg's. I know, I know, Frigg's? That weird old-person candy? Really try them sometime. They may just be macadamia butter and nougat clusters, but what other Halloween candy has that chewy, melt-in-your-mouth richness?

3. Hershey's Believe It Or Nut! Bar. Peanuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, and pistachios held together by vanilla-saffron caramel and Hershey's signature chocolate make for a very, very Tricky Treat.

4. Nestle Cringe. Who knew that limoncello taffy, dried taro root, puffed oats and marshmallow were such a delicious combination? The fine folks at Nestle did, and we thank them.

5. 100 Seven. Seven layers of sponge crepe, affogato cream, key lime graham cracker, chipotle honey, cookie-dough cookie crumble, agave caramel, and chocolate shreds, all rolled in dekoshered sea salt. The most indulgent candy you're likely to find, eat more than one and you'll regret it in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

I WILL ban anyone who spends this thread arguing about whether Steeple Climbers are a candy or a cookie.

Farecoal

There he go
i prefer Dr. Vitality’s Old Fashioned Grits n’ Marshmallows Bars myself

Manifisto

Watkin's Minty Pencil Shavings were good enough for my great-grandparents and by gum they're good enough for me, and for the increasingly rare trick-or-treaters who find their way to my door

also a fan of Sorghum Squares, the chewy ones with the turnip jelly inside

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Maybe they were just being lazy, but I always thought it was cool as a kid trick or treating going to the one house down the street that gave out counterfeit money.

alnilam

It's getting harder to find Kandy KoRn but when i look lovingly at the sugar-and-wax face of Jonathan Davis before biting it off I know it was worth the shipping. *Mimicking his voice like the candy is singing* "something takes a part of me" *takes a bite* haha it sure does!

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

It's getting harder to find Kandy KoRn but when i look lovingly at the sugar-and-wax face of Jonathan Davis before biting it off I know it was worth the shipping. *Mimicking his voice like the candy is singing* "something takes a part of me" *takes a bite* haha it sure does!

lol

Macnult

alnilam posted:

Dungeon Ecology

5. candy corn
4. circus peanuts
3. pencil erasers
2. yarn
1. wet newspaper

FutonForensic

alnilam posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Anything w/o razor blades or poison is what I was raised to believe in.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

Anything w/o razor blades or poison is what I was raised to believe in.

trick or treat household with three labeled bins: "razor blades" (nearly empty), "poison" (nearly empty), "mini box of raisins" (full, untouched)

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread