Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"meesa emperor now" said Jar Jar Binks as he absorbed the cast of episode 1 into his mind

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
T-posing Jar Jar Binks shooting his head out of the puzzle dimension to escape the fedora alien

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*that big pile of spikes hiding nuclear waste but it’s anything Jar Jar Binks related *

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Jar Jar Binks shaped life.

----------------

alnilam

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

Burnt Corpse of Uncle Owen Shaped Puzzle

Piso Mojado

Putty posted:

"meesa emperor now" said Jar Jar Binks as he absorbed the cast of episode 1 into his mind

drilldo squirt

I know, everything! I am everything! - Jar Jar Binks

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I love catfish soldier and I'm glad that the designers of this puzzle were brave enough to put him in this puzzle. If he offends you, then the problem is with you, not with him.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

Burnt Corpse of Uncle Owen Shaped Puzzle

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Jar Jar Binks is my dad

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Farecoal

There he go

Putty posted:

T-posing Jar Jar Binks shooting his head out of the puzzle dimension to escape the fedora alien

Jolo

What if Jar Jar was voiced by Liam Neeson? and Liam's voice was dubbed by the voice actor who voiced Jar Jar? Could be good, I think.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Or, instead of Darth Maul, it was Darth MALL and he had a 90's valley girl voice and attitude. could b egood, i think.

alnilam

Kawaii gone gin, a cute anime boi who is constantly loaded on gin

drilldo squirt

Dick Bastardly posted:

Jar Jar Binks is my dad

I'm so sorry.

----------------

google THIS

Jolo posted:

Or, instead of Darth Maul, it was Darth MALL and he had a 90's valley girl voice and attitude. could b egood, i think.

Discontinued after controversy over his "Mind tricks are hard!" voice clip.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
can't wait for episode 2

Jolo

asmr jar jar soothes you with caring whispers after a long day, jar jar binks shaped noise cancelign headphones recommended

google THIS

Zooming way out from the Ewok celebration at the end of Return of the Jedi until it's just Jar Jar Binks staring at a snow globe.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Zooming way out from the Ewok celebration at the end of Return of the Jedi until it's just Jar Jar Binks staring at a snow globe.

ty manifisto

Jolo

google THIS posted:

hahaha

Jolo

Alternate universe where people doing impressions of Jar Jar became as prolific as Napoleon Dynamite, Borat, and Austin Powers impressions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tane

babar jinks

• Locked thread