Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Skwirl posted:

I just said they were on camera at the same time

Betty can move really fast, like Roger on American Dad, that's how she's able to change disguises so quickly and make it appear as if she and Hiram are on screen at the same even though they're really just one person.

Edit:

Oh, and remember that bear Archie fought? Yeah that was Betty too.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jun 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Betty can move really fast, like Roger on American Dad, that's how she's able to change disguises so quickly and make it appear as if she and Hiram are on screen at the same even though they're really just one person.

Edit:

Oh, and remember that bear Archie fought? Yeah that was Betty too.

No one remembers Archie fighting a bear except when other people bring it up, it's the new version of "the game."

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I never forget it, anytime he’s losing a fight I’m like “this guy probably is easier to fight than a bear though”

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Golden Bee posted:

I never forget it, anytime he’s losing a fight I’m like “this guy probably is easier to fight than a bear though”

He lost that fight too.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
It was the Bearman that he defeated.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
He pretty much killed him. If he's not dead I wonder what he's up to in town? Like he's just selling books to people while daydreaming of his time as the Bearman

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

He probably joined one of the eight different cults that still exist

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

People two towns over must be like “Riverdale? Is that the town with all the cults and the gangs and the gang-cults?”

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I might be misremembering, but didn't it turn out that the towns two cults were actually one big super cult? I swear the Gargoyle King stuff and the farm nonsense converged at one point.

Also, remember how Edgar Evernever built a rocket ship and then he died on the way to his home planet when it exploded? I still don't know how to feel about that.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Roach Warehouse posted:

People two towns over must be like “Riverdale? Is that the town with all the cults and the gangs and the gang-cults?”

In Sabrina she had to go to Riverdale for a quest item, and despite having talked to demons and Satan himself and having been to Hell she was still like "It's scary there!"

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

Only fools are enslaved by time and space.

Shoehead posted:

In Sabrina she had to go to Riverdale for a quest item, and despite having talked to demons and Satan himself and having been to Hell she was still like "It's scary there!"

And the "Welcome to Riverdale" sign had "MURDER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD" graffitied on it. :allears:

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I might be misremembering, but didn't it turn out that the towns two cults were actually one big super cult? I swear the Gargoyle King stuff and the farm nonsense converged at one point.

Gargoyle was run out of thistlehouse, the farm was out of the sisters of Mercy. Polly was sent to the sisters of quiet mercy so there’s a connection.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
The Sisters of Mercy asylum had the original gargoyle statue. It was implied that the Gargoyle cult started there. I think the Farm moved in right after Betty LARPed the last of the patients to freedom.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Sgt. Politeness posted:

The Sisters of Mercy asylum had the original gargoyle statue. It was implied that the Gargoyle cult started there. I think the Farm moved in right after Betty LARPed the last of the patients to freedom.

I love how little it comes up that Alice drained all their finances to give to the cult and the only time it came up was during a "both sides bad" argument because Betty doesn't get in to Stanford.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Does the FBI reimburse their secret agents for stuff like that once they’ve finished being undercover?

What if the operative is the handler’s mum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I like how Charles is the nicest person who has ever plotted against Betty. He helped her fake a murder, cover up a different murder, deal with a cult, Violated basically every FBI protocol…