Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Hey, this Boise St/Nevada game looking a little interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

PostNouveau posted:

Colorado kinda sucks huh?

I wish they were actually good because Colorado being good is usually fun but they got super lucky to beat Nebraska and their best win is...Arizona St., I guess?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Chinatown posted:

look, i want to be as polite as possible here

If you are rooting for USC, please, suck the steaming hot liquid poo poo directly out of my own rear end in a top hat.

Sko Buffs, BITCH.

Go Trojans :hist101:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

MourningView posted:

My beautiful rainbows and getting absolutely bodied by BYU and it's very sad. As always CBS Sportsnet has the only good game

BYU has been a major fun killer this year.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Rick posted:

BYU has been a major fun killer this year.

Which is weird because Mormons generally know how to have a good time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Well I guess USC is gonna back into the South again.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

kittenmittons posted:

Which is weird because Mormons generally know how to have a good time.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The best thing about Pac-12 Refs is you can just ask them to make a call you want and they are kind of like "hmm...okay!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
real weird for my gators to be 6-1 with the one loss being kentucky

• Locked thread