Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my two high school buddies forgot about me when i moved 20 miles away to the city, now i smoke weed and play rainbow six siege all by myself.

does anyone want to play rainbow six siege

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I used to have friends and it was nice but then they all became dads and we stayed DINKs and they disappeared forever into the black hole of family life, which is completely understandable. Once and I while I still get a call asking if I want to go golfing. I'm fine with that.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I’m hanging out with my good buddy Evan Williams right now OP, and he’s pretty rad. Smooth, not pretentious. Our friend Tito might join us later, and if we’re lucky, he might bring Jose though that guy is only good in small doses. Another fun night in Brooklyn with all my buds!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Friends are people who you feel like you're inconveniencing whenever you hangout with them so you try to keep a distance to make you seem less desperate for companionship.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Tolkien minority posted:

Tie them to a chair and throw them into the river, if they float they are true friends
the logistics of tying my friends to chairs and then throwing them in a river seem difficult to achieve without say an angry mob or something

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

numberoneposter posted:

the logistics of tying my friends to chairs and then throwing them in a river seem difficult to achieve without say an angry mob or something

They have services for this now:

https://crowdsondemand.com

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mr. Carlisle posted:

90% of the lets hangout texts I get are this you hit too close to home

Late 30’s/early 40’s and it’s what life becomes.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

GFE or GTFO. <:mad:>

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
It’s nice to have friends OP

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Xenocides posted:

Friends are not worth it. They all run away.

Usually right after you are finally close enough to show them your sex dungeon.

If they are physically able to run away at this point you did something wrong

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
They're like, out doing things instead of posting. Weird.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm not gonna lie Robin Williams is right after I had my two kids around I don't do anything with anyone except my buddy who I also work with any more, I'm just at home with the kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
We’re a little abnormal in that my stepson goes to his bio-dad’s place for an overnight every other weekend so we get 2 nights a month to be DINKs but we rarely do anything with other couples because everyone else has kids full time so we just go have a date night and come home.

• Locked thread