Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Senerio posted:

So yesterday at their Radio City Music Hall performance, Skylar Astin couldn't make it, so they got a replacement.

Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Jesus, they're gunna run out of steps up in terms of musical theater knowledge to play Greg. What's next, Hugh Jackman? Then after that, gently caress, I don't know. Andrew Lloyd Webber, for the creepiest casting possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
I got to meet Vella Lovell, Danny Jolles, Rachel Bloom, and Vincent Rodriguez III last night. They were all very kind and I love them a lot. Vincent was especially patient and got photos with practically everyone. I'm pretty sure Rachel did the same.

The live shows were great and felt like a wonderful send-off. Can't wait to see what they all get up to next.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Mrs. Hernandez needed a Mambo Number 5 style song where she judges everyone in the cast

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Mrs. Hernandez needed a Mambo Number 5 style song where she judges everyone in the cast
She seemed like she was in a better place in season four. Maybe she got her meds adjusted.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

So I just binged this show over 2 weeks and what a great ride.

I'm still surprised how I like Nathaniel the best out of the 3 now (not per se romantically for Becks but in general) cause he was such a hilariously evil gently caress at the start.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByEb_WZJ74Y/?igshid=jnlgzfudg06g

Rachel got a tattoo.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Santino Fontana won a Tony for his leading role in Tootsie.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The Season 4 soundtrack is out, and on it is perhaps the final piece of new Crazy Ex Girlfriend- an unaired song from episode 405, called "I'm So Happy 4 U".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTJ9xwNV0M

Fun little number- can't pick up who specifically they're lifting from but it's very modern pop.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Maxwell Lord posted:

The Season 4 soundtrack is out, and on it is perhaps the final piece of new Crazy Ex Girlfriend- an unaired song from episode 405, called "I'm So Happy 4 U".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTJ9xwNV0M

Fun little number- can't pick up who specifically they're lifting from but it's very modern pop.

It mostly reminds me of Bloom's pre-CXGF work, really.

She also managed to keep a promise she made at least as far back as the live show taping: the sheet music for all the show's songs is available for free. How much it would cost to actually use it in anything, I don't know; ask your community musical theater director. ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I have sad news for fans of the show: Adam Schlesinger, who, among his many accomplishments, composed, co-wrote, and executive produced most of the songs on the show, has passed away due to COVID19-related complications. He was 52.