Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your class!
Gourmet Fighter
Sauce Wizard
Spice Thief
Condiment Cleric
View Results

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

DrSunshine posted:

Depends on which Willy Wonka, I must imagine. Which one do you mean: the Gene Wilder Wonka, the Johnny Depp Wonka, or the Timothee Chalamet Wonka?

Each is a unique manifestation, yet shares memories and consciousness with the others. We’ve been over this!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Zeruel posted:

I think falin could convince shuro to help. after all, laios and shuro are such good friends

lmao

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
It's very funny because it's almost certainly the pessimism ghost that Laios thinks that way since if Falin ran into the dungeon by herself it's practically
a given that Shuro, Marcille, and Chilchuck would follow behind. Honestly, the biggest road bump would probably be figuring out Laios is in the crop of the dragon and then reassembling the skeletons.

laigon fate would be sealed after the first 4 hours of telling thistle did you know?-style monster facts though

RoboCicero fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Apr 25, 2024

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Warg beastman Laois would not be the worst outcome for Laois.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

RoboCicero posted:

It's very funny because it's almost certainly the pessimism ghost that Laios thinks that way since if Falin ran into the dungeon by herself it's practically
a given that Shuro, Marcille, and Chilchuck would follow behind. Honestly, the biggest road bump would probably be figuring out Laios is in the crop of the dragon and then reassembling the skeletons.

laigon fate would be sealed after the first 4 hours of telling thistle did you know?-style monster facts though

Yeah, there is roughly 0% chance that either Marcille or Shuro would have let Fallin tackle the dungeon alone and once you get something resembling a party, Chilchuck will join due to contractual obligations and him being not-so-secretly a softie. Namari will obviously still ditch the party, she has her own poo poo to deal with. Senshi is the big wildcard, and I don't think they would get far without him, but Falin absolutely would propose eating monsters in the dungeon, which could lure him over.

Meanwhile if Thistle listens to Laigon it's game over, because the dungeon will suddenly operate at 500% efficiency. :v:

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I don't think Namari would necessarily leave, because losing Laios is far less crippling to the party than losing Falin. Like, they aren't as much of a lost cause at that point.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I like how Laios honestly thinks that immediately after she has just lost her brother for good, Marcille (and Shuro) would react by patting Falin on the shoulder and then going home for the day.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Man is depressed and has probably some self esteem issues.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Fallin knows the teleportation spell, so there’s no reason to traverse the higher floors, eat monsters, or meet Senshi. The problem is finding a second swordsman to replace Laios. They’re still broke, so I don’t think they can. I guess she could fire Chilchuck and ask for a refund for his remaining time, but I doubt he agrees to that.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
My god, they did it! They managed to figure out how that crazy loving thing would move!

Manga v Anime:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Chimera Falin great design.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Diephoon posted:

Hoping this gets justice next week:

Subarashii

https://i.imgur.com/hr6LvFi.mp4

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
really entertained by the anime thread discussing what laios as a monster would be like

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I wanted to crack a joke about Laios complaining that Faligon's design is too busy just to later embrace his own overdesigned creature he's been cooking up since childhood

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

WOAH HEY NOW

God I thought her entire torso would be feather colored... this... this is lewd!

also the harpy titties are out this bodes well for the minotaur.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Forgot what chapter comes after this episode.

Nice, one of my top two favorite minor monster encounters and...

CAT SOON! Not a drill!

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Whitenoise Poster posted:

CAT SOON! Not a drill!

When I read the manga I didn't realize Shuro's party had a member missing when they transported away, now I kept an eye out for that.

Do you wonder if people in the anime thread are going to catch on that someone grabs Marcelle's hand while in the blizzard?

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I'd already been spoiled about Izutsumi's existence but somehow I didn't connect the dots that she was Asebi until right when she went missing. I also missed the handholding detail so I wanna see if it's emphasized more in motion.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Whitenoise Poster posted:

CAT SOON! Not a drill!

Yeah pretty much after this the manga kicks into high gear and there's barely a wasted page through the end of the series.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

theres loud noises of course the cat goes missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRInYLj5ux8