Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme
N'thing Crow Jane or eke out. Both seem to post well and not be psychopathic thread murderers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I would like to suggest Cicero, because I'd like to see someone who actually posts in several threads across d&d become a mod, rather than just the trump thread or c-spam.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Throwing my lot in for Ardennes or Lightning Knight, they seem stable enough to keep good judgment in the face of our unstoppable collective nightmare.

Cefte
Sep 18, 2004

tranquil consciousness
nothing could go wrong

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Hello everyone! Thank you for having me at this lovely community forum. And a special thank you for those who have voted for me as a write in candidate, despite my ineligibility. I'm grateful for your support.

(Scattered cheers)

There's still a lot of work to be done in these dead forums, and I'm proud to see so many of you still trying to make this a place where we can talk about politics, eating the rich and punching Nazis free from this like racism, sexism, homophobia, and transphobia.

(Holds for applause)

With that in mind, I would like to formally announce my approval for Crow Jane.

Right now D&D is modded by two men.

(Scattered boos, hisses)

Now, now folks, these are good men. Family men. That said, It is still good to have a little diversity in our modding team.

Because this is not your average race, I would also like to lend my support to Lightning Knight. I think he would also do a good job.

We can do better. We can be better. And I believe that change starts from the top down. Thank you, God bless the Republic and remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

Cefte posted:

nothing could go wrong

Draft Cefte. If not, dragoon Cefte.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Make them all mods.

Like, seriously, most of these suggestions are good, and D&D needs a lot of manpower. Peoplepower.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

Freakazoid_ posted:

I would like to suggest Cicero, because I'd like to see someone who actually posts in several threads across d&d become a mod, rather than just the trump thread or c-spam.
Flattered, but I'm pretty confident I'd be a terrible D&D mod.

Also I already waste enough time posting on SA and modding a subreddit.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

If we have sixteen plus D&D mods the stack will go down faster.

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

VitalSigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

please welcome Lightning Knight as your new d&d mod. this space reserved in the event of a giant meltdown that necessitates a new choice.

• Locked thread