Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Pair this gif with any of these battlecries and we've got some gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_do4-qPdljg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

FeyerbrandX posted:

RIP Indigo Prophecy. May David Cage spend more time on his next project (excluding the time he spent on the sex scene or whatshernames table dance) than I did making crazy poo poo for this thread for poorly understood reasons.

thank you for continually spending an excess amount of time on being the greatest dang poster in this thread

Kaiki
May 7, 2008
Out of all the games that I've ever seen, this one certainly is one of them. What a ride.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

Kaiki posted:

Out of all the games that I've ever seen, this one certainly is one of them. What a ride.

I'm still amazed that that FutureFriend kept Lucas at "10 points from suicide" the entire game and still managed to get the good ending

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

FutureFriend posted:

thank you for continually spending an excess amount of time on being the greatest dang poster in this thread

Its a good thing that my daughter waited til the end of the series before sleeping through most of the night. I blame the sleep deprivation making it easier for my brain to misfire. I hope you someday put thatscool.mp4 in your playlist (or any future LP playlist) just to throw people off.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
The sheer amount of snark in the OP is staggering, even by Internet standards. It even acknowledges it's a blind LP, and still manages to be outwardly negative toward the experience without having seen it through. If you think you're going to hate something, why go into it in the first place? Would time not be better spent playing something you think you'd enjoy? Enjoy unironically, even.

This is all based on the first post, of course, for all I know in the actual videos they grow to love the game and become best friends with David Cage.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

GamesAreSupernice posted:

The sheer amount of snark in the OP is staggering, even by Internet standards. It even acknowledges it's a blind LP, and still manages to be outwardly negative toward the experience without having seen it through. If you think you're going to hate something, why go into it in the first place? Would time not be better spent playing something you think you'd enjoy? Enjoy unironically, even.

This is all based on the first post, of course, for all I know in the actual videos they grow to love the game and become best friends with David Cage.

why would anyone do that when we could explore a world where Our Actions* Have Consequences

*three of them

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

thanks, mighty no 9 meltdown guy

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Well on a more positive note, any plans on doing any other David Cage games since they're coming to PC soon?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
You don't need to play a game to completion to be able to tell it's bad, just like you can tell some food is bad from the first bite.

(and before the inevitable 'then why continue eating' counter, people eat terrible food on dares/bets all the time)

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

David D. Davidson posted:

Well on a more positive note, any plans on doing any other David Cage games since they're coming to PC soon?

i've been thinking about it but probably not, i've heard beyond two souls is mostly very boring and i think any lp we do of detroit will just mostly cover the same ground as the mendrinkingcoffee's lp of it. if i ever run out of ideas far in the future, i might potentially redo heavy rain since those streams are not good. maybe if his next game is nutso, i might think about that.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Posting in a dormant thread for a finished and archived LP I admit I haven't watched a month after being banned somehow to say that I don't much appreciate your tone in discussing this game I don't know about.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

thas cool

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

yo but serious question, were you grown in a vat for real or do you just sound like that?

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
Humbly awaiting GamesAreSupernice to post an LP of Hatred on the anniversary of the Las Vegas concert shooting because "even in tragedy we need to respect video games".

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the fact that you somehow managed to post a month after being banned and are still listed as banned even though you just posted and there's no new ban, is a more interesting mystery than anything in indigo prophey

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I think you can just buy a new avatar, not upload any picture and use the text field to recreate the ban notice to make it look like you're still banned. Mediocre execution though, since it doesn't link to the rap sheet.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

You just can't properly appreciate this game in which you spent like an hour replaying the same silly slapfight with a flying Mayan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

:manning:

I'm not going to probate you for this, BUT! This was not a post that needed to be made, even while the LP was underway, much less a month after it had concluded. You were doing so well since your return too, it's a shame you seem to be trying to ruin that now. You said you were contrite about the outbursts that led to your banning in the first place. That doesn't seem to be bearing out in practice, however.

People are allowed to respond to and interact with any medium in any way they like. If you don't agree with that, then just let it go and move on to something else because at least they're having a measure of fun with it in their own way.

Anyway, I'm locking the thread to prevent both a further meltdown and dogpile from all factors involved, Future Friend is more than welcome to reopen it in the future if it needs to be reopened, which, since the LP is finished, probably doesn't.