Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

and thank bluedeanie for their service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

el dorito

Manifisto

thank you bluedeanie, colorful magician

welcome el dorito, which is (for those not "in the know") spanish for "the dorito"

ty nesamdoom!

sb hermit

Thank you for your service bluedeanie! Thank y’all for the warm welcomes. I will do as I have always done - lurk. But now I can lurk with impunity! (as long as byob continues to be chill)

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
el bienvenrito

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thank you good neighbor Bluedeanie! If I see you or y I'll buy you a good Dad Pizza!

Welcome El Dorado, the king of all open bed car truck hybirds

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
hello friendo(i believe this is another language for friend)

also: who gets probated in BYOB lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

el dorito

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

thanks bluedeanie

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FactsAreUseless

the gold (small)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hol yshit

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

FactsAreUseless posted:

the gold (small)

¡Eso es!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

thanks bluedeanie and welcome el dorito!

ChubbyChecker

bonjour le dorito!

Twenty Four

thanks bd

welcome

Twenty Four

el dorito

sb hermit

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hello, welcome, and thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

i am free of this terrible cur- i mean welcome el dorito

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thank you for guarding us against the hazards and threats of the EtherVerse, Bluedeanie!

El Dorito has the secret weapon of the ito and can do almost ANYTHING, except transfer Sunday morning newspaper comics.

I lie, those aren't actually tattoos...

They're from last Sunday's funny pages :)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
congratulation fluffieduckie

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
grats el dorito!

could you give me a sixer with this as the reason:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

sb hermit

REQUEST GRANTED

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

el dorito posted:

REQUEST GRANTED

you are a wise and noble ik

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i like doritos and i like spanish things, i have high hopes (i'm smoking the weed and hoping)

i believe in you spanish cheese chips

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
I wish my name was la dorita.

sb hermit

Luvcow posted:

Thank you

Dick Bastardly posted:

i like doritos and i like spanish things, i have high hopes (i'm smoking the weed and hoping)

i believe in you spanish cheese chips

I will use my prodigious lurking powers for good, and a minimum amount of evil :evilbuddy:

slowm posted:

I wish my name was la dorita.

I like your username and av, it’s very byob appropriate

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

el dorito posted:

Thank you

I will use my prodigious lurking powers for good, and a minimum amount of evil :evilbuddy:

I like your username and av, it’s very byob appropriate

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Bless you.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

El doriot

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Twoday, in the name of their High Mightinesses the Lord Mods of the Forums of the Something Awful comedy website, and his illustrious Highness the Lord Lowtax, etc. bids salutations to all those who will see this or hear it read to them. Let it be known that the forums poster El Dorito, according to the posted notice of the 16th of this October, made by the widely renowned mod Alnilam on that date, for sufficient reasons more broadly expressed in that same post, has been stripped of their status as a regular poster. As compensation for this, the very same El Dorito, in accordance with a recently executed impartial evaluation, has furthermore been promoted to the prestigious status of IK, which has been bestowed and granted to the aforementioned El Dorito in accordance with that aforementioned recently executed evaluation, with the Express Condition and requirement that the aforementioned El Dorito (or whosoever is empowered to act on their behalf) shall recognize as their rightful ruler their honorable Mightinesses the Lord Mods of BYOB, acting in their honorable positions under the sovereignty of his illustrious Highness the Lord Lowtax, and to obey their authority here as all good posters are obliged to do, and furthermore to subject themselves to all rules and posting requirements such as are required of all posters towards the use and opportunity of this subforum, applicable as necessary to the aforementioned El Dorito, or whosoever hereafter should take possession of the aforementioned IKship. In certification of the truth of this, signed hereafter in the BYOB subforum on the 9th of November, 2018;

(:Signed:)
Twoday

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

alnilam

verily

sb hermit

twoday posted:

Twoday, in the name of their High Mightinesses the Lord Mods of the Forums of the Something Awful comedy website, and his illustrious Highness the Lord Lowtax, etc. bids salutations to all those who will see this or hear it read to them. Let it be known that the forums poster El Dorito, according to the posted notice of the 16th of this October, made by the widely renowned mod Alnilam on that date, for sufficient reasons more broadly expressed in that same post, has been stripped of their status as a regular poster. As compensation for this, the very same El Dorito, in accordance with a recently executed impartial evaluation, has furthermore been promoted to the prestigious status of IK, which has been bestowed and granted to the aforementioned El Dorito in accordance with that aforementioned recently executed evaluation, with the Express Condition and requirement that the aforementioned El Dorito (or whosoever is empowered to act on their behalf) shall recognize as their rightful ruler their honorable Mightinesses the Lord Mods of BYOB, acting in their honorable positions under the sovereignty of his illustrious Highness the Lord Lowtax, and to obey their authority here as all good posters are obliged to do, and furthermore to subject themselves to all rules and posting requirements such as are required of all posters towards the use and opportunity of this subforum, applicable as necessary to the aforementioned El Dorito, or whosoever hereafter should take possession of the aforementioned IKship. In certification of the truth of this, signed hereafter in the BYOB subforum on the 9th of November, 2018;

(:Signed:)
Twoday

You bestow a regal posture upon my (albeit temporary) promotion that I can only hope to approach to honor in reciprocation.

This is why we need heralds. I think we should bring heralds back. Or is that what a spokesman or social media person supposed to be? A herald is a better title if they are eloquent enough.

If someone had “Herald of Lowtax” in their resume that they handed me, I would likely hire them right away if I was in a position to do so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

remember remember El Dorito November

four more years

• Locked thread