Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2

Hello, in this here BYOB thread you can post and discuss stories from this auto-generated story thingy: https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/

Here is my BYOB themed masterpiece:

---

Drilldo looked at the Boisterous Vape in his hands and felt Chill.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his balmy surroundings. He had always loved Mildly annoying Chill Hell with its slobbering, square Skeletons. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Chill.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Fluffie. Fluffie was a Flabbergasted Wondrous with Red Horns and Red like Big horns.

Drilldo gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Wholesome, Friendly, Lava brew drinker with Red Horns and Reddish Big horns. His friends saw him as a burnt, brave Big 'ol demon. Once, he had even helped a huge Luvcow cross the road.

But not even a Wholesome person who had once helped a huge Luvcow cross the road, was prepared for what Drilldo had in store today.

The Acid rain teased like Howling Sloth, making Drilldo Savagely chill.

As Drilldo stepped outside and Fluffie came closer, he could see the broad smile on her face.

Fluffie gazed with the affection of 2806 Elated mammoth Mild demons. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES."

Drilldo looked back, even more Savagely chill and still fingering the Boisterous Vape. "Fluffie, howdy," he replied.

They looked at each other with Friendly feelings, like two giant, grubby Gargoyles Hooting at a very Greasy Funeral, which had Reggae music playing in the background and two Reefer uncles Hobbling to the beat.

Drilldo regarded Fluffie's Red Horns and Red like Big horns. "I feel the same way!" revealed Drilldo with a delighted grin.

Fluffie looked Spaced out, her emotions blushing like an empty, elated mannequin.

Then Fluffie came inside for a nice drink of Lava brew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2

This story takes us deep in to the sick and twisted mind of the story generator.

---

Two Slimy Uncles Flopping to the Beat
A Short Story
by krampster2

Daniel Biggerson had always hated outrageous New Donk City with its puny, plain pepperonis. It was a place where he felt sexed up.

He was a greasy, moist, questionable fluids drinker with curvaceous belly button and hairy hairs. His friends saw him as a steamed, stinky soggy. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a thundering sloth. That's the sort of man he was.

Daniel walked over to the window and reflected on his funky surroundings. The sideways rain teased like pooping stoned penguin.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Tania Spaniel. Tania was a bedraggled big boned with greasy belly button and oiled-up hairs.

Daniel gulped. He was not prepared for Tania.

As Daniel stepped outside and Tania came closer, he could see the ordinary smile on her face.

"Look Daniel," growled Tania, with an oily glare that reminded Daniel of bedraggled stupid dragon. "I hate you and I want my poop back please. You owe me 3208 big bucks."

Daniel looked back, even more hard and still fingering the bombastic gargoyle. "Tania, I am the one who knocks," he replied.

They looked at each other with sparked feelings, like two beautiful, blue blind cyclops hissing at a very slippery job interview, which had ulta-indie mumble rap music playing in the background and two slimy uncles flopping to the beat.

Daniel studied Tania's greasy belly button and oiled-up hairs. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm afraid I declared myself bankrupt," explained Daniel. "You will never get your money."

"No!" objected Tania. "You lie!"

"I do not!" retorted Daniel. "Now get your greasy belly button out of here before I hit you with this bombastic gargoyle."

Robot Made of Meat

The Absurd Onion
A Short Story
by Robot M. Meat

Flan Gardner looked at the absurd onion in his hands and felt angry.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his dull surroundings. He had always hated tired Ennuisia with its warty, wandering weeping willows. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Randy Barrister. Randy was an oily eel with wrinkly 'nads and glistening wrists.

Flan gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a tall, voracious, WD-40 drinker with nice 'nads and tanned wrists. His friends saw him as a pleasant, poor puppy. Once, he had even revived a dying, wind-up monkey.

But not even a tall person who had once revived a dying, wind-up monkey, was prepared for what Randy had in store today.

The fog teased like thrusting bats, making Flan hungry.

As Flan stepped outside and Randy came closer, he could see the weary smile on his face.

Randy glared with all the wrath of 8437 handsome stale spicey boys. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want a Milk Ape."

Flan looked back, even more hungry and still fingering the absurd onion. "Randy, you are lactose intolerant," he replied.

They looked at each other with logy feelings, like two racid, ripe reticulated pythons sweating at a very flatulent St. Blaise Day, which had polka music playing in the background and two confused uncles crying to the beat.

Flan studied Randy's wrinkly 'nads and glistening wrists. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Flan in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Randy."

Randy looked bewildered, his emotions raw like a pongy, putrid pipe-wrench.

Flan could actually hear Randy's emotions shatter into 7003 pieces. Then the oily eel hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of WD-40 would calm Flan's nerves tonight.

THE END

"I feel like I know Flan Gardner. In a way, it feels as though I've always known him."
- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."
- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the fog teased like thrusting bats is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."
- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

This is the story of SubZero and Lowtax having a battle in space.

The Void that Teased like Punching Maggots
A Short Story
by Writer Unknown
Lowtax looked at the robotic banana in his hands and felt fearful.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his tiny surroundings. He had always loved massive unknown planet in uncharted sector of time and space with its vacant, vague void. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel fearful.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of SubZero . SubZero was a gentle assassin with strong spines and sour eyes.

Lowtax gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a forgetful, murderous, seamen drinker with gaseous spines and solid eyes. His friends saw him as a gentle, greasy goatse. Once, he had even rescued a freezing moron from a burning building.

But not even a forgetful person who had once rescued a freezing moron from a burning building, was prepared for what SubZero had in store today.

The void teased like punching maggots, making Lowtax desperate.

As Lowtax stepped outside and SubZero came closer, he could see the concerned smile on his face.

"Look Lowtax," growled SubZero, with a rude glare that reminded Lowtax of gentle beavers. "I hate you and I want your spine. You owe me 8568 bux."

Lowtax looked back, even more desperate and still fingering the robotic banana. "SubZero, I have a robot spine," he replied.

They looked at each other with angry feelings, like two plastic, panicky parrots laughing at a very funny battle, which had chaphop music playing in the background and two insane uncles flying to the beat.

Suddenly, SubZero lunged forward and tried to punch Lowtax in the face. Quickly, Lowtax grabbed the robotic banana and brought it down on SubZero's skull.

SubZero's strong spines trembled and his sour eyes wobbled. He looked silly, his wallet raw like a silky, shy screwdriver.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later SubZero was dead.

Lowtax went back inside and made himself a nice drink of seamen.

THE END

sig by owlhawk911

• Locked thread