Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
what was ecco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SolusLunes posted:

I am... not quite encouraged by the fact that you allowed scum to change their actions after giving them their result. Perhaps impartiality is something to work for. :shrug:

I didn't see this, what are you talking about specifically?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I lost track after I died but this is the first game here I felt I did okay.

So, hooray?

Fun game. Loved the flavour Mona.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Podima posted:

I didn't see this, what are you talking about specifically?

Check out scumchat:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

I mean, it's not a big deal, it didn't change anything, but it just seems to me like a bad thing to do. I might be overblowing things, I don't know.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SolusLunes posted:

I mean, it's not a big deal, it didn't change anything, but it just seems to me like a bad thing to do. I might be overblowing things, I don't know.

Ah fair I forgot that, thanks! At that point everyone had claimed and whether Ecco had stuck with their original target or not wouldn't have changed how endgame played out, but I do agree that's something to avoid in the future.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I guess that’s the other argument for letting a game play itself out in the face of a stalemate. If scum can withhold a kill indefinitely, town should be allowed to as well, if they all keep agreeing to it.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i strongly agree with eccos modstyle of letting/forcing scum open their own scumdoc

mods should not speak with the scum anymore than they speak with town and ideally through the same channels

also happy thanksgiving all! (americans only)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Thanks for the game I enjoyed it. I'm getting better at not flailing around like crazy when my lynch is coming up.

Loved the flavour Mona.

Well played ecco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Finally got caught up on the chats. One thing I'm curious about, is what did Ecco think I was lying about?

• Locked thread