Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i saw someone this morning running around nusero in guild "GOON" with guild title "SA"

whoever that was :cheersdoge:

anyone get any cool real estate now that housing is opened up?? i got to place a limestone merc tower directly west of anchor's on the way to shadowspire which is pretty neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

kumba posted:

i saw someone this morning running around nusero in guild "GOON" with guild title "SA"

whoever that was :cheersdoge:

anyone get any cool real estate now that housing is opened up?? i got to place a limestone merc tower directly west of anchor's on the way to shadowspire which is pretty neat!

I got half of a spot, if I can find out who owns these two 8x8s and acquire them then I can place a big thing.

Who does the GM char belong to? Connection Lost. They haven't logged in, in almost a year. Should get them to pass on the GM.

Rabbi
Nov 20, 2002

Dr. Kayak Paddle posted:

Who does the GM char belong to? Connection Lost. They haven't logged in, in almost a year. Should get them to pass on the GM.
That's me, I passed lead to Shep this past weekend.

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

Joining with a tamer pretty soon, any active players around?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i play every day but i am not in GOON guild

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
I won't be on for a few days but I play a few days a week normally.

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god
Just started up, it feels like server is newbie friendly as hell (at least for now)!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

1024x768 posted:

Just started up, it feels like server is newbie friendly as hell (at least for now)!

yep! most PKs will ignore you if you don't have an aspect on (a strong indicator you're new) and there's a lot of helpful folks hanging around

if you want/need a newbie care package let me know and i'm happy to oblige! there's also very newbie friendly guilds that focus efforts on helping out new players, I'm in one of them (SQzD) and another is NEW

PM me or message on discord (cort # 9642)

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
I wonder if I could get this thing to run on a 70” TV via screencast or something. That would be a sight to behold.

I stopped playing because I was between jobs (and honestly I didn’t get too far into it) but now that I work from home this is something I should start up again. I have a Mac mini that isn’t doing anything, is it feasible to set that up as a macro machine?

eShep
Dec 3, 2003

Yes, this is my foot. You are looking at my foot.
Unless there any objections, I'm gonna make a new thread for this stupid game since the OP is kinda banned, and we could use a refresh of info after the expansion launched and all the recent updates.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

eShep posted:

Unless there any objections, I'm gonna make a new thread for this stupid game since the OP is kinda banned, and we could use a refresh of info after the expansion launched and all the recent updates.

do it

if you need a hand in content or want another set of eyes let me know

kumba fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 12, 2021

Dante
Feb 8, 2003

eShep posted:

Yeah I think that's a good idea, Outlands is hugely different now from release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Guess I should point out that the new thread is here.