Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best doge vehicle?
Dodge Warlock
Dodge Macho Power Wagon
Kelsey Grammer's Totalled 1992 Dodge Viper
1994 Dodge Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'm ready to loving lose it because A) for some reason I have the idiotic jingle from theDodge. Different. commercials from the year 2000 stuck in my head and B) I can't find them anywhere to show.

These were the worst loving commercials I've ever seen in a life rich with television; I can't seem to find any evidence that they ever existed- it's as if they've been wiped from humanity's collective memory, out of secondary embarrassment only I can't seem to forget.

Does anyone else remember these? They were "unconventional" in that the v/o guy was just doing a chopped and screwed word salad over pictures of the 2000 Dodge vehicle lineup. If you don't, there's no way to sufficiently describe the horror of

DakotaDakota

D-d-d-d-don't you wish (picture of the Viper shows up on screen, not part of the savings obviously)

Limited time Dodge savings Don't wait Dodge Different Dodge Different Dodge Different

dum dum dum

DIFFERENT.

I can't handle it

Pull up a chair and share the pain, GBS. Every memory lives deep inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
have a drink OP

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Chinatown posted:

have a drink OP

I;m thinking calvados

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

whaaasssuuup hahaha

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Forgot to put the RamCharger in the poll. Fuk!

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
please don't post the video if you find it, you corporate dodge. different shill

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq7CRSeCudU
i got nothing against pitball dogs

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
yeah dodge marketing around that time was lol, watch the rcr video where he looks at the intrepid pace car

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t remember that poo poo srry op. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OpaqueEcho
Feb 8, 2003

oh no no bro oh no
just lol if you drive a car without a hemi

• Locked thread