Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm glad this garbage company has stopped producing anything and their last episode was real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

jimmydalad posted:

So this PPV is better than most of the poo poo that WWE puts out.

Still gotta watch the 1st hour but yeah, everything I saw aside poo poo eater beating up Rhonda was Thumbs up. Becky/Charlotte was loving awesome, and Kairi/Shayna was great too.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm glad this garbage company has stopped producing anything and their last episode was real good.

That would be a good show to end WWE on

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gumball Gumption posted:

Becky is now Queen forever.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Matt Hardy kisses his son in the lips

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

jimmydalad posted:

It’s a fun move. I wanna see it more, especially as a finisger

I feel like anytime that move comes up in shoot interviews, wrestlers say it sucks to take because of the nasty whiplash you get from it. It even looked like Ronda got her bell rung on it holding the front of her head instead of the back like when they usually sell it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Becky is now Queen forever.

It's as good as Lucha Underground ending their last season, the 3rd one, with Pentagon as the champ forever.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
This House Hardy Halloween thing is... amazing.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
I’ll give WWE credit, they set the bar about as low as they possibly could for this show and they cleared it. The Mae Young final was good, the finish to the NXT match was stupid, but the match was good, and Becky/Charlotte was awesome. Everything else was, at worst, mediocre. So...good for them, I guess.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
I thought the main event was good? Ronda was excellent and Nikki held her own well enough. Ronda's movement and flexibility are amazing compared to pretty much every other woman on the roster.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
Vanguard has a waifu

This is already amazing

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
BOOGEYMAN

Push El Burrito