Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You guys ever have a Charlie horse that lasted like, 17 years? Sucks.

That's just a horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
They're intense!! But the relief from finally getting rid of them almost makes up for them. That's a nice feeling.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
All shall learn to fear Charles Horse.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

charles nooooo

charles you got my head im the juggernaut bitch

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

did you kill the bitch

no but im bout to kill this bitch

bout to gently caress her in the head, or blow her brains out

cause im the juggernaut bitch

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

aw man i miss "the juggerrnaut bitch" memes. good times. back when i was young and virile. *reminisces*

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I;m thinking about thos Memes

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
I had one in my JAW once, can’t explain that. I was yawning when it happened.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Sure, sure. “Yawning.”

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

rocket_man38 posted:

I had one in my JAW once, can’t explain that. I was yawning when it happened.

That is a cramp.

A Charlie Horse is specifically a leg thing. How are you people this dumb?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Look, any muscle can knot up on you and cramp at any time.
That's a cramp.
A Charley Horse (or Charlie Horse) is normally when the back of your upper leg or the back of your lower leg, specifically cramps.

Like, if your right abdomen cramps? You don't holler "OOOOOoo I got me a charley horse!" Because shut the gently caress up.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tetsuo posted:

it feels really good when you stretch it out though.

Also drink more water.

so that explains why i often get woken up w/ a 'charley horse' after passing out when eating edibles

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
yall need fuckin magnesium

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

furthermore, it's cruel and frankly juvenile to say that every belt i wear automatically becomes a chastity belt

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

ArmZ posted:

drink more water

but https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/hydro-haters-people-who-dont-drink-water

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Lmao at Mel Beta, the magazine for beta males who can’t drink water

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I stopped getting in pools because I get a Charlie horse every loving time I swim. I never get them on dry land!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

iddqd posted:

I stopped getting in pools because I get a Charlie horse every loving time I swim. I never get them on dry land!

Goon self owns by admitting he never goes more than 30 minutes without eating

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
I used to get charley horses all the time when running long distance. if I had to choose between getting kicked in the balls with a soccer cleat or getting another charlie horse, i'd probably choose getting kicked in the balls.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I got cramp in my rear end right now.

Charlie and Horse are two different drugs mang

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Flex to point your toes up as far back towards yourself as you can and they go away instantly.

Then go eat some bananas, you poor potassium starved bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I bet Kirk Johnson’s never had a cramp in his rear end.

• Locked thread