Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
He's Back.

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
He must be doing his rows, cause he has an insane BACK

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

thrilla in vanilla posted:

He's Back.

Discuss.

Well, for one, he's back

IcePhoenix posted:

Derrick Rose went as 2011 Derrick Rose for Halloween.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Why is this jokey thread being posted in Sports Arg:stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
He went 4 for 16 the other night so I'm not exactly ready for him to take a starting role, but he's a helluva signing for the bench. Plus he's going to try to do this next game and sprain his MCL.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Lockback posted:

He went 4 for 16 the other night so I'm not exactly ready for him to take a starting role, but he's a helluva signing for the bench. Plus he's going to try to do this next game and sprain his MCL.

This is not the time for pessimism friend.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
never back

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

big boi posted:

Well, for one, he's back

I'm glad at least one person liked my joke lol

here's the highlights I posted in the n/v thread for anyone who wants to relive them

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
he never front

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm glad at least one person liked my joke lol

here's the highlights I posted in the n/v thread for anyone who wants to relive them

This was also really cool: https://streamable.com/u72pt

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That's awesome, I didn't really start watching until halftime

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

a career high?

i-in 2018?

my god it’s happened

he’s BACK

Adbot