Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

JossiRossi posted:

Hey! So, from the Bandcamp sales roll in from time to time. So the amount is not at 200, but I will donate 200 dollars to any charity, if anyone has suggestions I'm open, otherwise I'll just pick something not known to be evil

Mozilla Foundation, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

JossiRossi posted:

Hey! So, from the Bandcamp sales roll in from time to time. So the amount is not at 200, but I will donate 200 dollars to any charity, if anyone has suggestions I'm open, otherwise I'll just pick something not known to be evil

The ACLU?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

JossiRossi posted:

Give it to the forums. Always give it to the forums.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yeah, give it to Lowtax.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Scudworth posted:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Scudworth posted:

as much as I like to direct everyone to the Homeless Prenatal Project, it’s probably most fair if it goes to the forums.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Yeah I support this forums donation.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Forums donation sounds good

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
IT. IS. DONE.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Oh, I thought you were going to buy a bunch of people avatars with the album cover art.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Oh, I thought you were going to buy a bunch of people avatars with the album cover art.

...I'm an idiot, I didn't even think of that.

Next year I guess...

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Rupert, were you going to put together 2018's collection as a single download or would you prefer we DL the tracks ourselves?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

DeathTongue posted:

Rupert, were you going to put together 2018's collection as a single download or would you prefer we DL the tracks ourselves?

I've been bogged down by a bunch of stuff recently, and I will definitely get this on my site as one big download, as well as single tracks (and I'll get last year's album up there, while I'm at it), but in the meantime, if anyone wants to mess with track order and put something together themselves, they are more than welcome to. When I started this this year, I overestimated how much time and effort I'd be able to dedicate to it, and I apologize. Usually I'm way more on the ball :negative:

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I've been bogged down by a bunch of stuff recently, and I will definitely get this on my site as one big download, as well as single tracks (and I'll get last year's album up there, while I'm at it), but in the meantime, if anyone wants to mess with track order and put something together themselves, they are more than welcome to. When I started this this year, I overestimated how much time and effort I'd be able to dedicate to it, and I apologize. Usually I'm way more on the ball :negative:

Kids will do that. :)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
its all good

just make sure the mods dont goldmine the thread first

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Okay, I've downloaded all the tracks I possibly could, could those of you on this list make your tracks downloadable please?

Joy To The World - Haschel Cedricson
Snow Glove It - King Lou
Humming In The Snow & Jingle Pressure - Paladinus
Do You Hear What I Hear - Snoremac
Baby It's Cold Outside - I, Greyhound
Hugz 4 Kidz - Superrodan
Antarctica - Toothy
Mall Santa's Incelibate (non XX)X-mas (Very Cool, Very Legal Parts 1 and 4) - GreenaBoy
This Postman Can! - Edward Mass
Put A Little Love In Your Heart - 19 o'clock
Chimeny - Fredrik1
Walking In A Lunesta Wonderland - Objurium

I'll get tracks ID tagged and make them available on a Dropbox link, but I really need these few songs downloadable to get the whole album available.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oops, done.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
Ditto on the oops. I didn't know I had to do something to make it downloadable... fixed now.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
My thing can be downloaded now.

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Thanks guys,

As a bump, here's the revised list. Whoever's songs I don't have by Friday I'll send PMs out in the hopes that they make them downloadable.

Snow Glove It - King Lou
Antarctica - Toothy
Mall Santa's Incelibate (non XX)X-mas (Very Cool, Very Legal Parts 1 and 4) - GreenaBoy
Chimeny - Fredrik1

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

DeathTongue posted:

Okay, I've downloaded all the tracks I possibly could, could those of you on this list make your tracks downloadable please?

Snow Glove It - King Lou
Hugz 4 Kidz - Superrodan
Antarctica - Toothy
Chimeny - Fredrik1

I'll get tracks ID tagged and make them available on a Dropbox link, but I really need these few songs downloadable to get the whole album available.

DeathTongue, thank you for doing this work. I just logged on to check if the songs had been compiled yet. Does anyone happen to have Album 9, as it's not on any of the websites?

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Here's the 2017 compliation, sent it via PM but figured I'd post it here as well. Thanks to Rupert for all of the work in past years:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-G3FzrDTc2z53VZ3c-1A7M55kc4l85h_/view?usp=drivesdk

And thanks to Atoramos for the missing tracks, I'll get tagging these tonight and hopefully have a download link up in the next day or two.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

DeathTongue posted:

Here's the 2017 compliation, sent it via PM but figured I'd post it here as well. Thanks to Rupert for all of the work in past years:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-G3FzrDTc2z53VZ3c-1A7M55kc4l85h_/view?usp=drivesdk

And thanks to Atoramos for the missing tracks, I'll get tagging these tonight and hopefully have a download link up in the next day or two.

I will definitely get it onto my site... sometime.

EDIT: Thanks for taking care of it in the meantime, though!

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
If I start on 2019 right now, I might just finish a new track by Christmas!

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Songs are all ID tagged. I'm unsure if I'm going to have the time to organize them by album or if I should just release the whole flood in order of submission.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

DeathTongue posted:

Snow Glove It - King Lou
Hugz 4 Kidz - Superrodan
Antarctica - Toothy
Chimeny - Fredrik1

Done. I gently caress that up every year. drat it.

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I will definitely get it onto my site... sometime.

EDIT: Thanks for taking care of it in the meantime, though!

No problem, Rupert. You and Jenny put so much effort in every year, I'm just happy to help lighten the load.

Toothy
Jan 30, 2006

There's treasure everywhere!
Whoops, guess I'm kinda late, but I made the thing downloadable.

https://soundcloud.com/toothymcshark/antarctica

Thanks for compiling this.

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I'm just not going to have time to put together albums out of the whole playlist. Here's the collection, in as-submitted order, all ID tagged and ready for you to make your own custom playlists!

If there's anything wrong with any of the tracks, please let me know and I'll correct it as best I can.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff5an6g6ukqkzag/Goon%20Christmas%20X.zip?dl=0

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year, Goons!

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

DeathTongue posted:

Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I'm just not going to have time to put together albums out of the whole playlist. Here's the collection, in as-submitted order, all ID tagged and ready for you to make your own custom playlists!

If there's anything wrong with any of the tracks, please let me know and I'll correct it as best I can.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff5an6g6ukqkzag/Goon%20Christmas%20X.zip?dl=0

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year, Goons!

Thank you DeathTongue.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

It's been a great Christmas season and I'm exceedingly grateful all this year's songs are compiled. Makes it easier to get an early start in 11 months.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Edward Mass posted:

First, the bad news: Tindeck is dead, because of the EU or something. :rip:

Now, the good news: JINGLE MY BELLS, it's a wacky song about Christmas with the in-laws!

We Christmas Together

I rarely listen to songs before they're a complete album, so I just heard this today. I was on a subway at the time and had to cover my mouth to stop from cackling laughter every time you got to the chorus. I sent the link to many people. You have given us aging high school goths such a gift.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Thank you for compiling the tracks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Scudworth posted:

I rarely listen to songs before they're a complete album, so I just heard this today. I was on a subway at the time and had to cover my mouth to stop from cackling laughter every time you got to the chorus. I sent the link to many people. You have given us aging high school goths such a gift.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had the flu while recording, and all that screaming made my throat hurt when I swallowed for the next few days!