Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
it’s that Costco hack from Korea where you mix the free onions, rice and sauces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

im on the net me boys posted:

Doing this with some curry rn

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
It's the little boxes of tater tots in the hot rack at a gas station, jesus christ it's the saddest food so it must be the most proletarian is my thinking.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Prole food is hardy and uplifting

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

any hot dog bought from a cart

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Home cooked: Spaghetti and sauce
Out and about: dollar menu at the fast food
Fancy: Applebee's

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
You know those loving taquitos that some gas stations have on the hot dog rollers? Really dig those but haven't partaken in a while

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

anyone remember the LF food threads

some badass beans and rice recipes

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

frozen taquitos

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Trash.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pierogi

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
75-cent gas station hot dog bathed in approximately $3 worth of free chili /cheese/onions

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Stone soup.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

this either culturally appropriates the noble babushka, or denies her the true value of her labour

sorry buddy, but you kinda outed yerself as purge-worthy.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Slamhound posted:

Stone soup.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The most proletarian food are pancakes that dad cooks for dinner a night of the week before payday when the house is skint and the kids think it's some fun event, like "eh! dad's cooking pancakes for dinner, it's a weird breakfast dinner treat!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Pasties are pretty good.

• Locked thread