Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
i've been smoking this brownie for an hour. nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

personally I've been trying to get into audibles. they sound great in theory, but I'm not getting high.

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Regular shrooms just aren't cutting it for me any more, but now they have this new thing: inedibles. It's supposed to be the high of a lifetime.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*emerging from a bathtub full of brownie mix with a defeated look on my face*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*grinding up my glass bong into the tiniest glass particulates possible before gingerly sliding them into my mouth, forcing a grin as my eviscerated digestive tract sends trickles of blood out of my mouth* "its really good, yeah"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

cda posted:

i've been smoking this brownie for an hour. nothing.

you're supposed to eat them

I did and they still didn't work. I followed all the directions on the Betty Crocker package, too

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
been munching on these indelibles for an hour and the bag is still full wth

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*kid looking through the cupboard at his friend house and seeing several boxes of betty crocker brownie mix* "drat timmy, you're parents like to party!"

alnilam

snorting brownie mix didn't get me high but it was amazing for other reasons

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

*emerging from a bathtub full of brownie mix with a defeated look on my face*

cda

by Hand Knit
cursing the dispensary that sold me these gummi bears. they're almost impossible to roll into a j

wearing a lampshade

Getting burnt pieces of walnuts stuck in my throat, coughing really hard, blood coming out of my mouth, choking to death, my friends are laughing saying "yeah shits harsh bro"

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

Getting burnt pieces of walnuts stuck in my throat, coughing really hard, blood coming out of my mouth, choking to death, my friends are laughing saying "yeah shits harsh bro"

you don't get off until you cough

artoke

All the kids these days keep talking about this shatter, but i've been chewing on it for hours and it tastes awful.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I once had a guy complain that his kief didn't get him high after he snorted it.

Classic beginners mistake, right? So I hooked him up with an entry level rear end-funnel and ramrod, and sent him on his way.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
I don't have any bong water on hand, can I use tap?

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Edible? I thought I was supposed to get high off Oedipals... Things have gotten weird lately...

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
TOOT BOOT

this joint tastes like poo poo

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I heard these edibles were great so I got some and now I'm too embarrassed to call the store and ask how one "eds" them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
This weed suppository smells awful.

• Locked thread