Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

roomforthetuna posted:

I like Wolf 359, because I've heard of it and it makes me curious about why I've never heard of Wolves 1-358.

Wolf 359 is the 359th star cataloged by astronomer Max Wolf. It is notable due to the fact that it is only 7.8 light years from Sol, and is a close neighbor along with other nearby stars such as the alpha centauri system, Barnard's star and Sirius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
you

you’re the star

(but actually Sirius the Doggo Star)

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Been unironically enjoying COL 285 SECTOR WP-E C 12-17 lately

biosterous

Quasar 3C273

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I've been trying to reignite the tiny Nova

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
i don't think people adequately appreciate how dummy thicc red supergiants like Betelgeuse are.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Changing my answer to Homestar

alnilam

Entropic posted:

i don't think people adequately appreciate how dummy thicc red supergiants like Betelgeuse are.

Lydia Deetz: Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse *entire solar system is instantly engulfed in flames*

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

alnilam posted:

Lydia Deetz: Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse *entire solar system is instantly engulfed in flames*

As a Sagittarius, it's natural that Juno is my case worker.

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Entropic posted:

Sol? More like LOL.

nut

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Sol? More like LOL.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Sol? More like LOL.

Goons Are Gifts

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Sol? More like LOL.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I know this isn't the thread for it, but Luyten's Star can gently caress right off

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Changing my answer to All-star by the famous bands, Smash Mouth

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mormon Nailer posted:

Changing my answer to All-star by the famous bands, Smash Mouth

Heather Papps posted:

hey now, it doesn't make sense not to live for fun. you're an all star, never forget it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Get your game on and go play, brother.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GNMuGSSlD8

Peanut Butler

lol

Escape From Noise

Throwing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU