Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Did anyone else manage to keep a tamagotchi alive?

Now that my tamagotchi is all grown up, it doesn't fit in my pocket any more.

Now that my tamagotchi is an adult, finally it can push a button to feed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
After 20 years of feeding a tamagotchi it turns out that wasn't even its final form.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Yes, I have had a few little ones “break the keychain,” so to speak... Of course I miss them, but it’s nice to finally have the time to do some of my OWN bleeping and blooping for once

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
once it started feeding itself, I'm ashamed to say I stopped paying attention for some time, and at some point it chewed through the drywall. I'm pretty sure it's living in the walls

FactsAreUseless

My Giga Pet transformed into a Terra Pet and we had to put it down because of the tumors.

google THIS

Waiting, curled up on the floor, starving and neglected, for my Tamagotchi to take care of me while "Cat's in the Cradle" plays in the background.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Sad to say I was in to underground Tamagotchi fights.

----------------

FutonForensic

you either let your tamagotchi die a friend, or you let it live long enough to become your loving spouse of fifteen years and parent to your children

super sweet best pal

drilldo squirt posted:

Sad to say I was in to underground Tamagotchi fights.

That's Digimon.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Yeah, I had two of them, would make them fight each other for my own amusement. Hard to look back to your mistakes but you either learn from the past or keep getting the poop monster.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but

body is a dinosaur
my tamagotchi was an emotional vampire who always did me down but i severed, got my GED and made a new life for myself in the big city (Duluth)

• Locked thread