Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
that thing the dog does when they get on their back legs and flap their arms around, i'm thinkin about that right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
sometimes they take a step or two forward trying to balance on their legs not made for bipedal walking

alnilam

*worf voice* they've adapted!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Our dog likes to do that behind a person's back when they're walking, like it's going "ooh, look at me, I'm a human, walking on two legs like an idiot!"

lol but

body is a dinosaur
many four legs can adopt a two leg stance eg: meerkats or https://youtu.be/vcbD71n-usQ?t=13

Piso Mojado

thinking about a dog walking on one leg

Stooge

Piso Mojado posted:

thinking about a dog walking on one leg

FutonForensic

alnilam

Mummy Napkin
thinkin about the dog. you know. THE dog.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

What about the dog walking on NO legs, huh, idiot?

Paperboy

:shepface:
I've never not walked on two legs; however, I am not a dog.

I am thinking about the dog scooting on its butt.

Twenty Four

Munchables posted:

What about the dog walking on NO legs, huh, idiot?

A dog with no legs is tragic, but on the other hand, it is the easiest dog to cuddle.

Starshark

Mummy Napkin posted:

thinkin about the dog. you know. THE dog.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

He'll make it out on his own don't worry

RIP VAN FISH
MEGA SMILAX

• Locked thread