Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Amazon lingerie user reviews: a masturbater's guide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

How to Win Friends Under the Influence

:dudsmile:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Please Be Nice To Me

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
How I proved Trump was a traitor and fifty other amazing cons of the GOP by Barron Trump

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I had an idea for an erotic thriller called “Hard Brexit” where the British PM has to sleep with and seduce various members of the EU to get a good Brexit deal.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

Linux Pirate posted:

Best Holidays for Vicodin

All of them?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
How to give up and die slowly: the GBS book

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Sex tips from the skyfather.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Icochet posted:

In Defense Of Herpes

This is the book thread not the "Knowing Better" youtube channel.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
Positive My Negative Boy Pussy: A Bug Chaser's Travelogue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

Aesop Poprock posted:

I Ate the Balrogs Butt: Surprisingly Spicy. Possibly Puerto Rican? The Silence is Deafening

• Locked thread