Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

my fave song at the moment is by Carly Rae Jepsen

I'm gonna put this in the "Freebird" category of "really good but skip to the last third"

Agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

i miss bwee

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:same:

happy new year wms

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i genuinely think that smash mouth's album 'astrolounge' is really, really great and packs a hell of a lot of different musical styles and memorable songs into its fifteen tracks, and the fact that 'all-star' became super obnoxiously ubiquitous isn't really a mark against it, i mean it oversaturated everything but it did so because it was popular and catchy

i know i'm a monster

Mummy Napkin
limp bizkit rulez

King of Bees
Gimme my Puddle of Mudd or give me death!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I teared up listening to Stairway to Heaven today but it was because there was a lot of dust on the jacket.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Musical confession?

When I am alone (I hope it is only when I am alone), I repeatedly sing lyrics to cheesy R&B songs in my head. Or sometimes aloud.

Only these are R&B songs that I make up myself, like I have these lyrics I've invented that I repeat over and over. "Ohhh yeah, its gotta be tonight, why won't you be my boyfriend tonight, take my hand, and show me the light..." only they sometimes become very obscene. Also, I usually sing them about a male figure, despite the fact that I am a heterosexual male.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

glowing-fish posted:

Musical confession?

When I am alone (I hope it is only when I am alone), I repeatedly sing lyrics to cheesy R&B songs in my head. Or sometimes aloud.

Only these are R&B songs that I make up myself, like I have these lyrics I've invented that I repeat over and over. "Ohhh yeah, its gotta be tonight, why won't you be my boyfriend tonight, take my hand, and show me the light..." only they sometimes become very obscene. Also, I usually sing them about a male figure, despite the fact that I am a heterosexual male.

it is ok, someday you will have your boyfriend and then you can sing Boyz II Men songs together

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

uh this

bird.

I think the Thomas the Tank Engine theme is an absolute banger

kalel

food court bailiff posted:

i genuinely think that smash mouth's album 'astrolounge' is really, really great and packs a hell of a lot of different musical styles and memorable songs into its fifteen tracks, and the fact that 'all-star' became super obnoxiously ubiquitous isn't really a mark against it, i mean it oversaturated everything but it did so because it was popular and catchy

i know i'm a monster

I agree

BrownianMotion posted:

I think the Thomas the Tank Engine theme is an absolute banger

there are like a million remixes of this with rap songs on YouTube. People love it

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have no real taste in music so I just listen to playlists made by my friends on spotify and then listen to the auto generated playlists spotify makes based off of what I've been listening to

I keep hoping if I do this enough I'll figure out what "good music is" but I never bother to look at the name of songs or the bands playing so I have no frame of reference for anything I listen to

am I real into synthwave? is this prog, or chiptune?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Speaking of spotify: I’ve discovered many of my favorite songs from algorithm recommendations

ty vanisher, ty khanstant