Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ferroque

gonna have to side with the tigris on this one sorry euphrateseans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I mean sure, cradle of civilization rivers making fertile ground helping humanity become what it is, but it's not like either of them came from the Rocky Mountains to create Cold Filtered Coors Light (tm).

Manifisto

euphrates: (kisses biceps) euphrates guns?

tigris: rowr

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Manifisto posted:

lol

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the nile is still fertile as poo poo, wrap it rivailures

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

the nile is still fertile as poo poo, wrap it rivailures

they are unwilling to admit their failure, i'm sure there's a pun there that i'm unwilling to make...

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
chad egypt: currently a un recognized nation
virgin sumeria: hasn't been a thing for over 3000 years

Nosfereefer

chad ramses II: actually the son of the sun
virgin gilgamesh: only 2/3 parts divine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Manifisto posted:

• Locked thread