Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

so tell me about the opening at gbs. is it an rear end in a top hat and if so what color?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I graduated with honors from the University of Referential Humor. I majored in loss.jpg and wrote my entire thesis about niggerstomper58 in the "EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM..." style.

I admit that after graduating I experimented with original jokes for a while, but that just wasn't me.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I am: gay.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Excellent. Now what kind of hobbies do you have?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Gaunab posted:

Excellent. Now what kind of hobbies do you have?

i masturbate until i sleep

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I don't like to be referred to as a poster, if it's all the same to you.

I'm a user. :cool:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vato posted:

I don't like to be referred to as a poster, if it's all the same to you.

I'm a user. :cool:

Customer

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I'm pretty sure I'm not a customer, because I don't receive 'customer service.' I am a...ah -- consumer. Better?

(I'm just kidding. I've actually never had a problem. And, BS, you say, "UNTIL NOW!)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vato posted:

I'm pretty sure I'm not a customer, because I don't receive 'customer service.' I am a...ah -- consumer. Better?

(I'm just kidding. I've actually never had a problem. And, BS, you say, "UNTIL NOW!)

Next...

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
AAAAAHK? AAAAAAAHK! AAHK! AAHK! AAAAAAAAHK? AAAAAHK! AAAAHK! AAAAAAAAAAHK! AAAAAHK? AAAAAHK? AAAAHK? AAAAAHK! AAHK! AAAAAAAHK!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I get angry about video games sometimes but not often because I'm too lazy to have proper feelings. I also have strong opinions on how sandwiches should be sliced and tipping. I am perfectly happy to bring up either of those topics if it distracts people from something stupid I posted. I hate women.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Imagine a plane on a treadmill,

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
*throws $10 on the desk, flips you off and leaves*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im sorry mr gurf, your services at awful co are no longer needed. i hope to fill your position soon with qualified applicants such as

mr. durf
mr. gurf 2
mr. definitely not gurf
some fellow named dare

please, see linda about your cobra paperwork on the way out

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
*sees job posting and knows I’d be perfect for the job*

*nervously walks into your office*

*tips fedora and bows while kissing your hand*

Good morning m’admin! I’m not like those jerks and chads on rivals.com, I’m a nice poster and will worship your poo poo posts.

So do I get the job?

I haven’t received a reply yet.

You know what gently caress you! I didn’t want to post here anyway. I should have known this forum is a bunch of whores who don’t deserve a nice poster like me!!!!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

*every other word is "um"*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

best bale posted:

*sees job posting and knows I’d be perfect for the job*

*nervously walks into your office*

*tips fedora and bows while kissing your hand*

Good morning m’admin! I’m not like those jerks and chads on rivals.com, I’m a nice poster and will worship your poo poo posts.

So do I get the job?

I haven’t received a reply yet.

You know what gently caress you! I didn’t want to post here anyway. I should have known this forum is a bunch of whores who don’t deserve a nice poster like me!!!!

:vince:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Hmm yes, my strength is: I never get lost. Like never. So that's pretty cool.

I guess I'd have to say my weakness is: my terrible, terrible incontinence.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Icochet posted:

... I admit that after graduating I experimented with original jokes for a while, but that just wasn't me.

Considering the standard of the current round of applicants, you need have no concerns about this.

Dongattack posted:

i masturbate until i sleep

Post / av (anime girl) combo.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

im sorry mr gurf, your services at awful co are no longer needed. i hope to fill your position soon with qualified applicants such as

mr. durf
mr. gurf 2
mr. definitely not gurf
some fellow named dare

idgi... Does Gurf's dick have to fill out its own application? Or Dare's? (I would have thought it was redundant in both cases.)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Well, sometimes I just write about stupid poo poo. Well most of the time. Okay, all of the time. It's usually about some cartoon character or like a movie or something. I guess, like, imagine a crazy person but, you know, cooler and more popular.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I've never even touched an rear end but I have no qualms about giving the impression that I know all about eating it. It can be my thing.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

BattleCattle posted:

I choked on my first kiss.

*furiously flips through notes for several minutes*

"Your mom sounds nice."

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
OP:

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
i am always putting my screwdriver inside things

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
*vomits a hail of rancid, half-digested confetti all over your desk*

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I'm a 260 lbs perennially homeless schizoaffective MtF transsexual dragon otherkin with right wing leanings. I used to play competitive dance games. I have a blog, and over 200 followers on twitter.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

mr. durf
mr. gurf 2
mr. definitely not gurf
some fellow named dare

one of my favorite hobbies a couple years ago was teaching gurf and dare different forum features to make their posts cooler

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
I've actually gone a whole week without shooting anyone.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

DrowningInDreams posted:

I have over 200 followers on twitter.

Now wait right there mister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Wait, sorry, this interview is about being a poster? I explicitly told the recruiter I was only looking for a position at least as high as a tapestry

• Locked thread