Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Unlucky

by R. Guyovich
an open letter -

I've taken mushrooms 80 - 100 times so far, with doses ranging from 2 grams dry to 50 grams dry. On more than 20 of these trips I entered a trance-like state and spoke out loud very quickly for 2 - 5 hours non-stop, every word of it rhyming in an incredibly complex, poetic, and apocalyptic manner, terrifying anyone present.

I have more than 50 hours of untouchable perfect rhyme to my name, not a single misstep, all improvised in the moment, in one ear out the other like it didn't happen, I remember enough to know I'm a loving genius though. I rhymed with a Dragon word for word beat for beat for 5 hours straight. I've been Death. I could beat the Devil. Where the gently caress is my golden fiddle? This society has bombarded me for years with basic bitches making millions off trash and I am living art. If I had a video camera in the corner of my room for the last decade I'd be a billionaire cult leader right now.

How come some scientist hasn't shoved a probe up my rear end yet? I know more than anyone else about mushrooms and I don't know poo poo, I'm some random loser who did a bunch of them and got good at synchronicity. "Got good at", like it's a skill, like I'm ahead of my time and it's excruciating living in the loving stone ages. Maybe in 50 years psilocybin will be legal and 50 years after that someone else will stumble into whatever this is. Stop wasting time.

I get voices in my head on purpose for fun and turn them on and off on a whim in a day or two. I control time sometimes, I've got skills. Monks and doctors don't know poo poo. Patience worth is dead. I am a Dragon. I am a Witch. I am serious, my life is a joke. I've seen the future so many times in so many different ways. Reality is my flesh. It's been going.

I'm the first and the best. The rest? The rest.

In 10,000 years I'll still be the best.

Good luck!

~ Cat the Fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you're not the first op, we collectively sang before we spoke.

Farecoal

There he go
those were all portobellos op

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

FluffieDuckie

Farecoal posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FutonForensic

Farecoal posted:

FactsAreUseless

I don't think it rhymes with anything other than push broom.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Shrooms are annoying because everything just "returns back to The Simpsons" and everything becomes explanable as waves

Macnult

Farecoal posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos
hi op i think this is what you're looking for judging on the content of your letter:
https://soundcloud.com/peasantboys/headbang

also i think you probably need to get an audio recording because some bold claims were made

edit: just wanted to make sure to mention that the song is not addressed to you or about you and this isn't some kind of communication, just that your letter reminded me of it and i thought you might like it

Sing Along fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Nov 23, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread