Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
For so long science has been trying to smash two living things together to get something new.

But it never worked......

But then a science witch showed up

And her store open!!!!!

Bring her any 2 organisms (or 1 organisn plus an object!!!!) and she can make something new!!!!!

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Nov 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

+

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Easy!!

Farecoal

There he go

that digestive system!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
rabbit + pickle?

edit: if pickle doesn't count as living then change it to cucumber that has not been pickled yet but has aspirations of being pickled one day

Plant MONSTER.

Luvcow posted:

rabbit + pickle?

edit: if pickle doesn't count as living then change it to cucumber that has not been pickled yet but has aspirations of being pickled one day

It feeds on dill, garlic and chili peppers all day long. Brine flows through its veins instead of blood.

alnilam

A big ol goofy bear and a motorcycle

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Plant MONSTER. posted:

It feeds on dill, garlic and chili peppers all day long. Brine flows through its veins instead of blood.

this is beautiful

Manifisto

taco + toucan

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

this is beautiful

and yes agreedo

ty nesamdoom!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

A hundred duck sized horses and one horse sized duck

Plant MONSTER.

alnilam posted:

A big ol goofy bear and a motorcycle

Bearbiker
Runs fast. Runs on garbage.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
A bee and an orchid

google THIS

An owl and a giraffe

alnilam

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Bearbiker
Runs fast. Runs on garbage.

lol yessss

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
Latest famous cat

+

NASA InSight Lander

=

:confuoot:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stooge

skeleton hottub

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Wonder bread + treadmill

Plant MONSTER.

Hippoanas millequinuus

Miniature horses phase in and out of its body at all times, stripping fields of their grass and blanketing the landscape with dung

Haven't forgotten taco toucan just need to spice it up

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Nov 23, 2018

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Hippoanas millequinuus

Miniature horses phase in and out of its body at all times, stripping fields of their grass and blanketing the landscape with dung

Haven't forgotten taco toucan just need to spice it up

Welcome to my nightmares....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super sweet best pal

How did Science Witch fuse magic and technology together to become a Science Witch in the first place? Are they made into Science Witches by other Science Witches and if so, where did the first Science Witch come from?

Plant MONSTER.

Oh to become a science witch you must:

-Have completed at least a Master's (doctorate preferably) in a biological or chemical science
-Live in a coven
-Erlenmeyer flask

Then you submit the completed form to the High Council of Science and Sorcery and overnight you should transform to a science witch!

Paperboy

:shepface:
Can Science Witch fuse a duck with a skyscraper?

Plant MONSTER.

I dont know can she?????

Forgot to upload these lol
BEE + ORCHID (bjorchid)

Science Witch's version is a flying, violent botanical insectoid

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Nov 25, 2018

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

How about the worst smelling salmon and a very confused but adorable spider.

Plant MONSTER.

OWL GiRAFFE

Manifisto

oh my yes

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
she’s... she’s beautiful

ty vanisher, ty khanstant