Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite version of Mariah Carey?
This poll is closed.
Curly-haired skinny 1990 Mariah 34 26.15%
Crazy rainbow booby Mariah 33 25.38%
MILF-riah 23 17.69%
Thicc-riah 40 30.77%
Total: 130 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

The fact that the duplicitous Slavs now have Kompromat on America's two most cherished institutions is enough to make even the most hardened McCarthyist shudder at the depravity of the Eurasian horde :pisstape:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that Mariah Carey apparently hired two different blackmailers from the Second World and they were somehow NOT in cahoots with each other. Only thing I can think of is that the Scheming Armenian Assistant was hired by the Treacherous Russian Manager as a henchman of sorts and we're looking at a double-cross situation.

Also, do Russians hate Armenians or something?

Lawsuit paperwork posted:

(d)

Repeatedly instructing persons to attack Plaintiff, yelling: “Get that bitch! Get that

Armenian bitch!”(e)

Making repeated offensive, sexual and derogatory comments regarding Plaintiff’s

Armenian heritage in the presence of Plaintiff, including “Look at that fat Armenian rear end!” …

“move your fat Armenian rear end!” and also telling Plaintiff that she was a thief and that Plaintiff

“probably stole that. You know those loving Armenians.”

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
why is the op writing like my grandmother

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
You should get your grandmother an account she could probably write some sick threads.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Skeleton King posted:

why is the op writing like my grandmother

Does your grandmother tuck her chain?

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

counterfeitsaint posted:

Does your grandmother tuck her chain?

I saw a video of her dick riding the wave on the internet one time.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

All I want for piss-masss is poooooo

I laughed like a loving eejit in public at this you mad lad.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

OP fails to ask the hard hitting questions.

Did Ms. Carey dick ride the wave?

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Neurosis posted:

Only tangentially related to this but rumours have been flying around the Australian gay community that James Packer has been living in a relationship with Benjamin Netanyahu's son in Israel. There is some evidence for this as the Australian Federal Police investigated large gifts given to the son because of anti-bribery of foreign officials laws. Mariah turned a 40 something year old occa Australian gay.

On that note, one of the weirdest things to come out of that engagement is that Mariah Carey received a "settlement" from Packer after their break-up which made zero sense to me because they were not married, what in the hell were they settling?

I'm reminded of this because one of the lesser-reported aspects of this latest lawsuit is that apparently this assistant was a party to this settlement with Packer and is alleging that when she signed her representation to the case to Mariah's lawyers she wasn't fully informed as to what that all entailed...

quote:

As The Blast first reported, Mariah received a multi-million dollar settlement from Packer after they split, including the right to keep her huge diamond engagement ring.

When entering into the settlement for her claims against Packer, Shakhnazarian claims she unknowingly signed away rights to sue Carey and blames the lawyer for repping them both and not having her best interest at heart.

Shakhnazarian addressed the settlement in her recent lawsuit against Carey, saying she used to Mariah’s lawyer to represent her in a lawsuit she had filed against someone she only identifies by the initials “J.P.”

Our sources say “J.P.” is James Packer.

She then says the same lawyers engaged “in dual representation of both her and Carey regarding their respective claims again J.P.”

Our sources say Lianna is unable to describe the allegations against Packer in the suit against Mariah Carey due to a confidentiality agreement she signed as part of the settlement.

https://theblast.com/mariah-carey-assistant-lawsuit-james-packer/

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

So Packer paid hush money to Carey who is now accusing her assistant with extortion.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Benjamin Netanyahu is blackmailed by his son who is blackmailed by James Packer who is blackmailed by Mariah Carey who is blackmailed by her manager and the latter two are blackmailed by their assistant...

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Doing some googling on the Carey/Packer split and I came across this tidbit:

News.com.au posted:

According to TMZ, a source linked to Carey claimed Packer did “something really bad” involving her assistant on a luxury yacht. This led to Carey leaving and heading back to Los Angeles.

Yesterday it was reported that Packer, 49, and Carey, 46, had ended their engagement after a whirlwind romance.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...70c262acba31c27

Presuming this is the same "assistant" in question, it could explain why she was even a part of the post-breakup settlement in the first place (and that whatever happened was indeed "really bad" enough to threaten a lawsuit over).

Now the assistant is upset that she couldn't also sue Carey over the incident (I guess because, as her employer, she could be held partly responsible), per the current counter-suit verbiage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
If Mariah goes to jail for pissing on someone before R Kelly does there is no justice in this world