Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

You need to squeeze in a “Brexit Means Brexit” reference OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Martin BadClixx posted:

Stroll, more like lol!!!!

:colbert:

Stroll owns, gently caress off oval office

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I have it on good authority that the pilot for both the 737 Max 8 crashes was in fact Lance Stroll.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey im sober enough to catch that chemical brothers video someone posted earlier
*footage of singapur 2017

for FUCKS sake!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Dickhead can't even drink right, what a retard.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884259

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Bonus point for fastest lap is going to happen (if the driver also finishes in the top 10) - I personally don't mind the idea, though I don't think the top 10 requirement is necessary. If the front runners are pacing themselves so much the guy in 15th gets the fastest lap, so be it.

I wouldn't like a bonus point for pole, because there's already a reward for that.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

1500quidpoocati posted:

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Tsaedje posted:

I wouldn't like a bonus point for pole, because there's already a reward for that.

i get people like robert kubica and all but this is getting silly

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stop posting in this thread. Let it be

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Tsaedje posted:

Bonus point for fastest lap is going to happen (if the driver also finishes in the top 10) - I personally don't mind the idea, though I don't think the top 10 requirement is necessary. If the front runners are pacing themselves so much the guy in 15th gets the fastest lap, so be it.

I think it's more to discourage someone from cheesing it by pitting for ultras in the 3rd to last lap

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

So basically the lowest placed driver of the big 3 teams is always going to pick up the fastest lap point because they're going to be well ahead of everyone else and can pit with minimal risk.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

1500quidpoocati posted:

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

It needs to be called "Lights out, and away we post!" as agreed earlier

Let's get it right

It's lights out and away we post

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

No

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

1500quidpoocati posted:

no he doesn't and please don't used gendered slurs you fuckwit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

geonetix posted:

With this recent honda news, iospace take note, i'll have a 3 month probe if RBR ends up in the top 3, and a month anytime max wins a race

Do you want this now or at the end of the season :v: