Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

klosterdev posted:

Whatever the random superpower generator decrees.

Edit: Screw manipulation. gently caress.

Organic Cutting :emo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If genetic modification turns your fetus into a vegetable, just open the fridge and put it in the CRISPER with the other veges.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

klosterdev posted:

Oh boy, I bet their arch enemy is a claims adjuster

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Chinese baby manipulator got grilled by a bunch of other scientists at a conference for not doing science :airquote: the ethical way :airquote:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/11/28/671375070/facing-backlash-chinese-scientist-defends-gene-editing-research-on-babies

quote:

A group of 122 Chinese scientists issued a statement calling He's actions "crazy" and his claims "a huge blow to the global reputation and development of Chinese science."

He is now facing investigation by a local medical ethics board to see whether his experiment broke Chinese laws or regulations.

The university where He worked issued a statement that officials were "deeply shocked" by the experiment, which it stressed was conducted elsewhere. He, the statement says, has been on unpaid leave from the university.

This poster thinks they're all jelly

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
JANO O’CONNOR of the tribe of Judah.

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
he just looks like a toe

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A toe with a 10 inch penis. :smuggo:

dk2m
May 6, 2009
i wouldn’t do it for my kid because why should that son of a bitch get cool genes while i’m stuck with whatever garbage my parents gave me

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Spider mouth.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

klosterdev posted:

Greater Immunity

Sorry guys my son is an anime villain.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Make a half human half waterbear mutated monstrosity

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
My kid will be an immune carrier of polio. Once he's born we will immediately hang out with the kids of anti-vaxxers. Hilarity will ensue.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Able to utilize 100% of the brain and thus gain unrivaled intellect and psychic powers.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

dk2m posted:

i wouldn’t do it for my kid because why should that son of a bitch get cool genes while i’m stuck with whatever garbage my parents gave me

It wouldn't even technically be your kid, if it doesn't have your lovely genes. I have a lot of respect for my genes, they have made it a few billion years and I think it would be ungrateful of me to tinker with that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
IGLOO so they can swim 15 mph and snowboard like a mf. :hai:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

EorayMel posted:

Able to utilize 100% of the brain and thus gain unrivaled intellect and psychic powers.

Love 2 have to regulate my own breathing and circulation.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Colonel Cancer posted:

He'll eat coal and poop out smoke. His limbs will be countless wheels of merciless steel. His voice will scare fowl and beasts for miles.

Mortal Engines is basically this but with giant cities.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
A prehensile butthole.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
whats the gene that causes goonism ima remove that

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

whats the gene that causes goonism ima remove that

Fetal alchohol syndrome. You don't need genesplicing to prevent it, just impregnate someone lame.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Skul gun

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Fart out he boner

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

vandalism posted:

Fart out he boner

fart out he boner with such power that he boner go around world and end up back in him butthole

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

The Dipshit posted:

Suddenly the desire to hit the SMAC and lose a week of free time is gnawing at the base of my brain.

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
BODUM en G D’AD :mmmsmug:

BODUM D :smugbert:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Dec 5, 2018

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Often Abbreviated posted:

Six livers and ten kidneys. The kid comes with their own college fund!

Octopus DNA man, that's the ticket.

Sure they might need to chill in water all the time but if your kid gets their legs ripped off in a tragic accident, they'll grow back and all without expensive medical bills! And you might get really lucky and they could have up to 4 spares.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lucky Guy posted:

My child is going to have a massive wang, because nothing is too good for my baby girl

Just wanted to let you know that this has made me laugh after a bad couple of days. Thank you.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My child is a literal black hole that will suck everything I care about into it to feed itself

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’d let them do a grey pulsar state to the north or south so they can see the deoxy target aliens 2 galaxies to the north are making right now in our galaxy in the last stage of their gravitational evolution. Then I’d show them the lower threshold in our galaxy. Then I’d show them out pulsar state. Then I’d show them the convergent binary pulsar state in the galaxy to the south. That way they won’t mutate anything but have some idea where they come from and where they’re going.

Then when they got older I would show them the 24 chromosome human evolution in the galaxy to the south, the northbound virtual 23 chromosome wolf-elf and the southbound human-elf, then I’d show them the second epoch, with the non-resolute 25 chromosome monkey to the south and the resolute 24 chromosome wolf-elf to the north, and the chakral targets that form on the sternum, and then I’d show them the bottom I showed them when they were younger. Elfs being hypersexual and all.

I’d do all that but I’d probably get some loud mouth rear end in a top hat publicly mouthing off about how they are a specist rear end in a top hat and they won’t tolerate naturally occurring wolf or gorilla spans in our universe or anything that resembles them in the evolution to the south, and how they are a dangerous piece of poo poo and should never be around aliens, and how they know so little about astrophysics that they can’t tell the difference between a gorilla and a monkey or an elf and a wolf, or how they think hectic spans actually exist in the galaxy to the south when they don’t (binary north/south), and how they are willing to experiment trying random deadly and dangerous poo poo on human subjects like an actual real life nazi just to see what happens for their own amusement. Then they can talk about how mad they are that they are too stupid to do physics and how poo poo doesn’t work how they thought it would and how mad that makes them and how they are actually going to assault someone because of how confused they are and they just want to push buttons until something hosed up happens.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Dec 5, 2018

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
blonde haired, blue eyed, shrimp headed welder.

with pods.

Paperboy
Nov 20, 2018

:shepface:
Titanium bones and teeth, no hair on the exterior body and no finger or toenails. It's time to evolve.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Carapace, four arms, regeneration, night vision.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i just want my son to grow up to be exactly like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h17DdLMS5U

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My sons a poop. He’s a poop boy. He ain’t gonna get much better than this

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

klosterdev posted:

I got Marsupial Physiology. So he or she is going to be the Tazmanian Devil.

Baldur
Mar 20, 2001

Prince of Space

Go funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ND7sAClHo

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Represented in every imaginable Venn diagram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU