Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Hot-1, Cold 1, Volatile 2, Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Short Tempered

Wait? Where's Minerva?

Looking back, she sees the skirt still glued to the chair.

I MISSED IT. OMG. Today is ruined. I hate everyone. How the hell did she get out of here in her undies?? Well, maybe not ruined.

Kate's grin widens as she leans in close to Becky, looking over her shoulder.

"Somebody's got a not-so-secret admirer!" With that, Kate plucks Becky's phone from her hand, wildly laughing as she quick forwards the picture to James, followed by "Thinking of you!" before Becky can finish snatching it back.

"Wanna bet he can't tell your tits from Misty's? It's okay, I'll keep you warm when he figures it out. Or Jay might!"

@Kate (Relentless): 2d6-1 Turn On Becky Again = (5+2)-1 = 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Hot 1 | Cold -1 | Volatile 2 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Territorial, Cultist, Dirty Mind!

"Oof"!

My breath rushes out of my lungs as Min tackles me into her bed, babbling nervously about her little sketchbook and materials she's not supposed to have. Well, whatever. I let her take it away and shut it while I try to recover my breath - not as easy as it sounds because she's basically sitting on my torso with her bare legs and loose blouse and slightly flushed face. I put my hands on her hips to try and help her move but she's...heavier than she looks (or I'm too weak), and it just seems easier to so sort of hold her there for a bit.

"Hey, it's OK. I know all about keeping secrets, trust me. You don't have to worry about me telling anyone."

promising to keep her 'hobby' a secret

I run my hands up her sides to see if it's any easier to lift her off that way, but all I manage to do is make things worse when my left hand ends up inside her top somehow and...oh dear.

"Um...sorry, that was an accident. Are you..."

Oh God what am I saying and doing this is super awkward now!

@Victoria (thatbastardken): 2d6+2 turn on minerva (tagging aggravated) = (1+6)+2 = 9

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hot 1 Cold -1 Volatile -1 Dark 2
Harm 0/4 xp 3/5 Conditions: Overreacting, Aggravated

I sputter out some confusion, not even really words. I try to pull away but with where her hands are it just means that my blouse is pulled up as I try to scooch back. No no no. She's going to see more of the seams. I can't be made my first year. That's frankly embarrassing. I refuse to be such a failure. Not even taking into account what might be done with failed projects of the Eddington secret division.

I need to power through it. I press the shirt into Victoria's face and pull it off to keep it there. "Just don't look, okay? Don't look at anything!" This is so bad. I feel like I'm over heating. None of this will effect the bonding on the skin sections, right? The quick maintenance type mostly relies on magnets. It should be fine. "God, I want to die..." I yank from my algorithmic stock of phrases. How morbid. But it works.

"Just..." I nearly collapse onto her. "Give me a minute though..." I pant, exhausted. Or whatever word one would prefer for my variant on it. Mental stress has much greater effect on my linked systems than it does on the body. I suppose it is much less insidious when its burning processors instead of ravaged digestion. Biology sure is... awful. "Sorry. It's been, quite the day."

embarrassed

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Hot 1 | Cold -1 | Volatile 2 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Territorial, Cultist, Dirty Mind!

OK she's taken her top off and now I can't see and this is only making my imagination run riot! She's obviously super sensitive about whatever happened to her, and while I'm curious I don't wanna be a jerk about it so I don't try and pry the blouse away from my face. I put my arms around her to pat her comfortingly on the back and try to relax when she lies down on me. I can feel more scars back there, fine ones like a real flash surgeon's work. What the hell happened to you, Minerva?

"Hey, hey, it's fine. You don't want me to see anything, I won't. You wanna just...lie here for a while? Get your breath back? I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to leave."

Because you pinned me down and kept wriggling, I don't say.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I fear there is an audible hiss of venting but it's my fevered paranoia. I must have the techs run a stress check and get these glitches under control.

"Right." I announce as my equilibrium is rebalanced. I roll off of Victoria with a thud. Pull out the first dress available and throw it on.

"I apologise for all of that. Let us put this behind us." I mime plucking the memory from my head. "Into the recycle bin." No such luck. Too many important bits of info I'll have to keep track of.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I'm almost disappointed when she manages to disentangle herself and roll away, but I'm not going to push her. I lie back with my eyes closed and listen to her move around the room.

"Like I said, I know about keeping secrets. Anything you, uh, want to talk about you can bring up with me. Pinky swear."

I hold my hand out, pinky extended, but I have no idea where she is so it's largely symbolic.

"If you're dressed I should probably go, I have to get to class before the bell rings."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Hot 1 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark 2 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: None!

By the time Minerva charges into this growing clusterfuck of a situation, I've managed to snag some sort of jacket patch from Brad's messy locker. A little token for the road never hurt anyone, right? I do give her a bit of a shrug and say, "Misty took a bit of a tumble, you know how it goes." I move closer to her and look between the pile and little miss perfect. A grin comes over my face as I say, "What, why? Feeling like you're missing out? I bet they'd let you in if you just ask~"

She's always been a bit stand-offish, but are her eyes prying...? She certainly seems to like something about a certain someone — me, of course — quite a bit.

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 5:51 PM
@Marielle (Tricky): 2d6+1 Turn On Minerva!Jay = (5+1)+1 = 7

String/Self/Promise/Embarrassed.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Hot 2, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions: Shamed

I can't help but look at Misty and Brad, and I feel myself turning a little red.

Marielle gets a String on Minerva

While I know she's messing with me, Minerva doesn't seem like the kind to get it or let that lie. "No, I absolutely do not. You should not be doing this in the hall anyway. Or at all." I push her away a little. "I was just making sure everyone was okay."

@Jay (Heliotrope): 2d6+1 Shut Down Marielle = (4+6)+1 = 11
Giving Marielle the condition Shameless

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark 1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions: None!

I untangle myself from Brad, and help him get back up. I still don't know why he got so big down there, but it looks like he's okay! I think! But oh, no! Now it looks like there's trouble between Marielle and Minerva!?

"Everything is okay!" I say, putting myself in between the two, "It's fine! I had a little accident, but I'm fine! There is no need to fight!" I turn to Minerva, and take a step closer to her. Close enough to where our bodies are touching, and my chest bumps against hers. I take her hand, and look at her, with pleading eyes, "Marielle did nothing wrong, so, please, do not be mad at her?"

quote:

@Misty (Hugzilla): 2d6+2 Double Turn On JayMinerva = (4+5)+2 = 11

Taking a String on Jay Minerva! String/Promise/Embarrassed

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Harm 1/4 | Experience 1+1/5 | Conditions: Shamed

I open my mouth in surprise as Misty bumps into me. "Yes. All right. I will cease being mad at her."

Promising to stop fighting with Marielle

I look back into her eyes, while holding her hand as we stay in contact with each other.

@Jay (Heliotrope): 2d6+2 Turn on Misty = (2+2)+2 = 6
Marking XP

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

"Yes. Thank you." I take her pinky. It may be juvenile but shows of trust are no laughing matter.

I pull Victoria up out of the bed. "Right, um..." Something feels off. My eyes flick around the room as if the answer is out there. In an effort to stifle the nagging feeling I must do more I say, "And I will keep any secrets you require, of course."

That was unsatisfactory. I need to repay this debt.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark 1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions: None!

Oh, good! Minerva’s not mad anymore! Now, what was I rushing all the way here for again?

Oh! Right! Now I remember!

“Marielle!” I let go of Minerva’s hand, and quickly spin around to Marielle, and grab her hands instead, “You needed my help with something, and I almost forgot about it! I’m so, so sorry! I didn’t mean to be such a rude friend! Is there anything I can do to still help you!?”

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I shake my head and laugh at Min's offer to keep my secrets.

"Haha, no. You don't want any of my hot mess, sister. Trust me on that.

I pack up my bag and head for the door.

"C'mon, let's get out to class before they miss us."

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Marielle Hmm, Victoria seems to be taking her sweet time getting here. Whatever it is she wants to discuss can't be that important can it? Do you intend to wait around or are you more concerned with getting to Class?

Jay: "Hey," Brad adds as he stands there looking rather red-faced and adjusting his pants awkwardly as he leans in to talk quietly to you "So I was wondering, are you err-doing anything tonight?" Ha is Brad asking you? well Minerva technically but who's counting out on a date. How do you think she'd respond to that? How are you going to respond to that?

Kate: "Hey don't encourage him!" Becky protests as she snatches her phone back off of you. "I've got enough poo poo to deal with without you adding to it." Becky gives you the condition poo poo-stirrer "Look I'll see you tonight okay." She says giving you the brush off and leaving you somewhat frustrated. As you drift towards your next class you see Minerva, hmm she must have changed clothes quickly, in intimate discussion with Brad. What do you do?

Misty Speaking of being helpful it looks like Kate is coming your way with a sour expression on her face. Hmm what do you think you could do that would help cheer her up? She looks like she could use some help there.

Minerva: Hmm, is that a tempting offer? Being able to unburden yourself of your secrets. How do you think Victoria would react if you told her what you really are? Is part of you still tempted to do it anyway?

Victoria Pfft it's not like she's going to believe you anyway. I mean it sounds ridiculous right? "Oh I took a blow to the head and now I'm hearing voices and seeing monsters everywhere." Still it's nice to have a friend to talk to isn't it? Are you going directly to class or are you going to still try and catch up with Marielle and find out what the emergency is?

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 20, 2018

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Harm 1/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Shamed

"I'm going to study, I don't want to go on a date with you." I push him away from me and begin to leave.

@Jay (Heliotrope): 2d6+1 Shut Down Brad = (4+5)+1 = 10
Taking +1 Forward

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Oh my gosh! I wonder what's gotten Kate so sour. Oh, I know! Maybe I should show Marielle how helpful I am by helping Kate out! Yes, that sounds like a great idea!

"Hey, Kate!" I run up as close as I can to her, "You look like you're in a really bad mood!" I put my hands on the side of her face, "Is everything okay!? Do you need help with anything!?" Hmm, now what can I do that'll help perk her up? Oh, I know! "Hey, I've got something that might help cheer you up!" I pull her face in, and shove her mouth in with mine, the same way Marielle did to me on the roof. I even use my tongue the same way she did! I remember being in a really good mood after Mari did it to me, so this'll put Kate back in a good mood, too!

quote:

@Misty (Hugzilla): 2d6+2 = (1+5)+2 = 8 #Turn on Kate
String/Self/Awkward/Promise!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Yeah, I really don't want to drop Minerva in the poo poo with me. She's a little weird, but nice enough, and I don't want to put her through any more than she must already be in what with being targeted by bullies, and all those scars...

After Min and I split up I make a sprint to my locker, hoping that Marielle will have been patient enough to wait for me. That whole weird interlude took kinda longer than I'd hoped (or shorter maybe? poo poo girl, get it together!) but I'm pretty fast on my feet and with a bit of dodging around slower students and sliding down the banister I make it too my locker and see that she's still there. I pull up and lean on the locker next to her just as she's checking the time on her phone, my hair all over the place and cheeks slightly red from the run.

"Phew. Hey Mari, sorry that took forever. Some jerk glued Minerva to her chair and I had to walk her to her room because it ripped her skirt clean off so I lent her my towel, and then there was a whole thing with her...uh, forget it."

Marielle probably doesn't need to know the rest of the sordid details there. I check to make sure no-one's listening in but lean closer to half whisper anyway.

"Anyway, yeah, three ghost problem is like, a literal ghost. I was snooping at the pool changing rooms last night, there was some pretty classic poltergeist activity, and I think I saw August. I don't know what the heck to do about it, but maybe you have some ideas?"

I smile hopefully and try and get my hair back under control with my hands.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Short Tempered, poo poo Stirrer

Well, Becky is at least being tolerable today. Tonight might actually be fun!

Wait, is that Minerva chatting up our host? How did she get a new outfit so fast? WTF? I should go- oh hey, it's Misty, I wonder-

After a moment of surprise, Kate kisses Misty back, pinning her up against a locker.

"Where did THAT come from, lover? If you're feeling a little lonely, you don't have to text Becky, we can just go up to my room."

She licks her lips before kissing Misty a second time. And then a 3rd.

"We could go right now if you're game." Self

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Hot 1 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark 2 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: None!

I give Vicky a bit of a look as she teases some dirty deets about her tryst with Minerva and— wait. Minerva was just here. Like, I can see her walking away. What the hell is going on there...? I make a mental note to investigate that poo poo later on. Maybe she's a ghost or something, or maybe something even weirder. This place is such a magnet for bizarre bullshit and... and... now Misty is trying to stuff Kate's entire face in hers. drat, that girl is thirsty. Not ten minutes out from a little somethin'-somethin' and she's already fishing for more. I guess I can dish the dirt on Kate to her later, maybe see how that changes the equation, but I'm not too worried.

I look back at Vicky, then nod towards the Kate-Misty soon-to-be-fuckpile and say, "Well, looks like this one is gonna be just you and me, but yeah... I think I know a way we can get to the bottom of this. After the party tonight, why don't we sneak on back down there and stake the place out? If we get some solid sightings, it shouldn't be a big deal to piece together whatever the source is." I tuck in next to her, pulling her into a close side-hug, and add, "We might even have enough time to do a little midnight swimming, if we're lucky."

Entirely innocent, of course, but if she reads more into it than that... well, maybe Misty isn't the only fun one around here.

quote:

SidekickBOTYesterday at 11:46 AM
@Marielle (Tricky): 2d6+2 Turn On Victoria (tagging Dirty Mind!) = (2+4)+2 = 8

String/Self/Promise/Embarrassed

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Wow! Kate's being really friendly! She's been doing the mouth thing to me a lot! "Hmmm..." I tap my finger to my chin as I consider her offer, "No thanks!" I slip under her grasp like, well, a slippery eel, putting a bit of distance between us now, "I'm not feeling very lonely, but thank you for offering!" I boop her on the nose, and give her a big, wide smile, "I just wanted to cheer you up and make you smile, and it looks like it worked!" And now that my work here is done, I turn, and head back to where Marielle is. Ooh, and Vicky's there, too!

"Ooooh!" I pop up behind Mari and Vicky, "Did someone say swimming!? I love swimming!" I toss my arms around Vicky, and add myself to the hug pile! "Hi, Vicky!" I rub my cheeks against Vicky's in a really friendly way, "Oooh, is there something going on?" I lower my voice down to a whisper, and say, "Is it spooky, scary monster stuff again? If it is, then I wanna help. I'm great at helping, and then we can all have fun swimming together!"

quote:

@Misty (Hugzilla): 2d6+3 Turn On Victoria (tagging Dirty Mind) = (2+5)+3 = 10

String get! Self/Promise/Embarrassed!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Hot 1 | Cold -1 | Volatile 2 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 2+1/5 | Conditions: Territorial, Cultist, Dirty Mind!

I lean into Mari's hug and put an arm around her waist to give her a squeeze in response. She's the best - what kind of friend promises to party with you, go ghost hunting and then have a late night swim in the same evening? A problem with the plan occurs to me:

"That sounds amazing, Mari. Don't know if we're going to have time to get our swimsuits before we go swimming, but whatever."

Wait, was that the plan all along? Well, I'm game if she is, assuming there's no were-shark in the pool.

OK, all talk of swimming aside, is there something in the water today? Because now Misty is all over us - me, if I'm being honest - and frankly I don't really mind. Even if she was just kissing Kate and we're in the middle of the hall, and...no. No, I'm not going to tear my clothes off right now, actually. Let's just use my spare arm to turn this hug into a sensible huddle, like we're just normal girls gossiping about something innocuous. And if my arm wanders a little bit, maybe my hand lingers on her neck and plays with her hair, well...too bad. I whisper in her ear to get her caught up on our spooky ghost issue.

"...so that's the sitch. We can catch the party, do some light recon on the haunting, and then go splash around. Sound good?"

promising to go 'swimming' with Marielle and Misty

2d6+1 turn on Marielle = (4+1)+1 = 6
Marked XP

2d6+1 turn on Misty = (5+1)+1 = 7
String/Self/Promise/Embarrassed!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Right. Perhaps now the excitement for the day is over. I head towards the next class and compose a text for Misty remotely.

quote:

Urgent discussion required. Cancel the operation I assigned you. New target to be assigned.

There that should be enough where she understands but anyone else would not. She doesn't seem the type to keep a keen eye on her phone.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I give Vicky a grin, shortly before Misty joins us, "I'm not above a bit of skinny-dipping."

As the two of them get caught up, I check my phone and pull a bit of a face. I say, "Well, better get to class. Bell's about to go."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

I grin widely at Vicky, "I'm really looking forward to it!" And hug her one more time. Wow, I'm so lucky to have great friends!

Giving Vicky a String!

But then my smile fades when I see the message on my phone. Wasn't Minerva just here a few minutes ago? Why didn't she tell me in person? Oh, this is all so confusing. With a heavy sigh, I say, "Yes, I should head to class as well. I'll see you two later!"

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 3

As the bell blares to call you all to class you break up from your impromptu hallway meeting.

Jay: "Oh ok, it's just I was hoping-- never mind." the look on his face is almost priceless. If only you had a camera that could catch that look for posterity. Ouch looks like he had a real thing for her that you've just crushed. So who are you going to show up at your next class as. There's still no sign of Minerva after all so you might be able to get away with it a little longer maybe?

Kate: Gawd, she's such a tease isn't she? I mean seriously who does that and then says no and now she's cozying up with Marielle and Victoria that girl is insatiable. Do you find the whole thing funny or frustrating? What are you going to do about it?

Marielle: Well that's that settled. Speaking of things that need to be settled are you concerned about Misty's umm willingness to share or was this only a casual thing for you?

Misty: Well everyone seems very happy with you! Isn't that great? Well everyone except Brian who looks completely crushed by something. Are you going to try and cheer him up or are you just going to head for class?

Minerva: As you are walking towards your next class a virtual prompt imposes itself on the world in front of you. "DEVIATE FROM PREVIOUSLY ASSIGNED SCHEDULES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND REPORT TO HANDLER" It's been a while since that one came up isn't it. Who is your assigned handler while you're at school? and are you going to report immediately or do you have better things to do?

Victoria: Hmm, sounds like everything a girl could want. Parties skinny dipping and monster hunting. Still the next class is going to be... fun. Which class is it and what interesting thing happened the last time you were in it?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Harm 1/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Shamed

Yikes. I mean, Minerva probably would have rejected him anyway but I do feel a little bad. But...maybe I can play as Minerva for a little bit longer. See more of her life. Once I'm alone, I lean against the wall and...focus.

Clothes are what let me do this. And sometimes, I can remember what the wearer does in them. I wonder what kind of things Minerva does that might be fun. I can miss a little bit of class for it.

@Jay (Heliotrope): 2d6 Gaze Into the Abyss = (5+3) = 8
Includes +1 forward from my previous Shut Down

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Hot 1 | Cold -1 | Volatile 2 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: Territorial, Cultist, Dirty Mind!

quote:

Hmm, sounds like everything a girl could want. Parties skinny dipping and monster hunting. Still the next class is going to be... fun. Which class is it and what interesting thing happened the last time you were in it?

Intermediate Algebra, remember? I was sweating over my worksheet this morning? Ms Germain threatening to take some unspecified but doubtless dire action if I made her think I wasn't talking it seriously? Actually now that I think about it she didn't seem that bothered until Devereux came in to talk to her about something, and then she got a little mean. Not angry, or even particularly upset, just cold. I don't get the switch in tone, to be honest - unless the Principal specifically came down to make the math teacher give me a hard time. Which seems unlikely. Not that it matters though, because I have got my sheet all done thanks to Minerva. I get to class, sit up the back and open my bag to get it out. Huh. That's not my towel. Must have got Min's blouse instead when I was stuffing things back in my bag with my eyes closed. Well, I'll worry about returning it later. For now, the mystery of why my math teacher has it in for me will be enough stress.

@Victoria (thatbastardken): 2d6-1 gaze into the abyss (germain/devereux) = (5+6)-1 = 10

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Ugh. Let's get this over with.

Jeff is my contact during normal school hours. The IT guy. Has an excuse to be anywhere in the building and can preform actual computer maintenance. The sort of clever logic that is less apparent in other decisions regarding this facility. My rapport with Jeff is... strained. We both have a lack of patience for ignorant people. But that short fuse that extend to each other.

I find him in the office. He hasn't been dragged along to help some dinosaur work their power point. I was called over but honestly you can't be sure with this clown show. "Yeah? What's up?" I've dealt with Jeff enough that he doesn't need to give access codes and we can get straight to business. "I got plans today so this will be quick, right?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Hmm, well, I can't say I mind too much. I'm not about to throw shade when I'd do the same. If, y'know, I was utterly shameless. I cut back into class, thinking more about what I saw with Minerva... or whoever the hell that was. What the hell is going on there? I'll have to lay down a few cards when I grab my seat. Which, speaking of, I do. I pull out a couple of cards and lay them down in a simple spread. No time to do anything too fancy, but even a hint should point me in the right direction.

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 8:44 PM
@Marielle (Tricky): 2d6+2 Gaze about Minerva = (4+4)+2 = 10

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Short Tempered

So... that just happened. Definitely some kind of sex cult. Was that an invite? Wait... cults have leaders, there's no way Misty is their leader, right? No freaking way. It's gotta be Victoria. Maybe Marielle? No, definitely Victoria.

...did Victoria send her to recruit me?

Either way, I am sticking to them like glue next time I catch them sneaking around. Could get enough blackmail to have them waiting on me hand and foot the rest of the year!

poo poo. I'm gonna be late for class, don't need ANOTHER writeup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark 1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: None!

Everyone being happy is good! I don't like it when people are sad, or hurt, so I want to do everything I can to help them feel better! Speaking of making people feeling better, Brian looks like he needs lot of help right now. I believe he's a member of the, uh, what was it called again? The... team of footballs? And from what I know, football men are very important in this school! "Hello, Brian!" I sidle up to him, bumping myself up to his side, "Is everything okay? You look troubled," I bring my arms around his big, meaty one, "Is there anything you need help with?"

quote:

@Misty (Hugzilla): 2d6+2 Turn on Brian = (1+3)+2 = 6

Gained XP at least!