Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
Wow. Kind of wanted grapes with seeds tbh. Pretty disappointed :/

alnilam

take it up with HRONIS, INC.

ty manifisto

Pissed Ape Sexist

Shoulda done a BTTF crossover deal and had a label warning about containing tannens

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
part of a perfectly balanced breakfast, as all things should be

Papa Was A Video Toaster

imma eat those gems

Manifisto

congratulations

u found the grapes of wrath

ty nesamdoom!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Hey, I paid for 2 pounds of grapes but this is only one pound!

google THIS

roomforthetuna posted:

Darn, I hate when that happens. *snaps fingers*

FutonForensic

i'm glad stan lee died before he could see his works commercialized for profit

HappyKitty

Thanos did surgery on half of the grapes

Macnult

“I don’t feel so good”

“Did you rinse them beforehand?”

vanisher

Wait, did the marketing team for the avengers pay the grape company because they thought the demographic of people who eat grapes closely matched the same people that would watch an action film? Big data has gone too far.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Wait, did the marketing team for the avengers pay the grape company because they thought the demographic of people who eat grapes closely matched the same people that would watch an action film? Big data has gone too far.

Honestly Big Data is a good listen and I enjoy his music but yeah it's weird he was like "put the Thanos on the grapes." I didn't even know he did marketing.

google THIS

Thanos: (not-mad-just-disappointed face) It's because I'm purple, isn't it?

Space Taxi
Thanos is such a macho, virile guy, seems a little emasculating to make him the figurehead for seedless grapes.

Paperboy

:shepface:
I love seedless grapes but I don't love Thanos.

I feel conflicted.
Should I still buy grapes?

FutonForensic

no! don't eat grapes you lunatic. drink grape wine and fume over your tramp of a son in law like an adult

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

thanos is just crushing grapes in his power glove, helpin make some tasty jam for the remaining people while thinkin bout destroyin half of the planet's population

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

roomforthetuna posted:

I see what you did there!

Homo Simpson

by Smythe

alnilam posted:

take it up with HRONIS, INC.

ah, good ole HRONIS, INC. lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Macnult posted:

“I don’t feel so good”

“Did you rinse them beforehand?”

Lol

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.

Not related to the thread, but I just laughed a bunch at your current avatar. You still play Clash Royale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Zorblack posted:

Not related to the thread, but I just laughed a bunch at your current avatar. You still play Clash Royale?

i am the infamous Guh ofg goonstache

• Locked thread