Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:beerpal:

trumo's gonna call her a drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Spergin Morlock posted:

its funny how we're all just drinking/smoking/trumping while russia and the US military are trading veiled nuclear threats. it owns

lol got a 24/7 geiger counter and live in the woods

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Aaaaaahhhhhhh pls no she isn't

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

lmao. ok we officially need a word for "politicians who copy AOC's posts where she was cooking and talking at the same time" like cargo cult morons

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

2019 is gonna be a loving long one

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

how can one loving year be so stupid

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mackers posted:

Aaaaaahhhhhhh pls no she isn't

:tinsley:

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

I actually liked her announcement this morning, but this is way funnier. she should’ve just done the whole thing on Instagram live for max pandering

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

[theory][long] Monster Cheese Is Red Because of Blood

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Menstrual Show posted:

y’all are corncobbing hard over a sixer tbh

where we go one we go al!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I am entirely neutral about fyad. I have never thought or cared about fyad. I am pink colorblind. fyad has never once been a thing that I cared about. If fyad mattered I would care, but it does not. It's irrelevent. It's so irrelevent that calling it irrelevent is irrelevent. I'm not even sure what fyad is. fyad is much like the black box that makes up an ai, and equally unimportant to me. that's how little I care about fyad. I'm don't know what I'm talking about, is how much. I have never heard of this 'fyad'. What the gently caress is fyad? Did you misspell fad? I'm going to back away slowly now because I have no idea what you're saying. Please leave me alone.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

lol got a 24/7 geiger counter and live in the woods

what makes it even better is that there is a russian agent in the white house but the us military is still doing it anyways. we're going to have a military coup this year and it'll be met with cheering and relief

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hope everyone is having a good NYE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

WALL